PDA

View Full Version : A question about the extreme upgrade

magman007
05-31-2002, 06:40 PM
Ok, for us existing e-mag owners, if we want to upgrade to an extreme, how do we get parts to match? things like grip frames and batterypacks? or do we just suffer with non matching black parts? whats up with that?

speedballbanks
05-31-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by magman007
Ok, for us existing e-mag owners, if we want to upgrade to an extreme, how do we get parts to match? things like grip frames and batterypacks? or do we just suffer with non matching black parts? whats up with that?

i am gueesing you just suffer seriously

and another question how do you wire the emag battery now? since you have no rail is there like a slot?

Bonx0007
06-01-2002, 01:52 PM
guys if you disesemble your emag you will see that all the electronics are contained in your gripframe. The emag rail is huge for no reason at all. thats why phase 2 emagnums are going to be so awesome. When upgrading to the extreme, all they do is take off your rail and body and slap a extreme body on there and then the plug in the ace and they are done. I hope they make the extreme a do it yourself kit. My guess is that they will not be sending al the emag conversions to the powdercoaters. In a way I am glad that they wont because that means it wont take as long to get your gun back from AGD.I don't know how we would suffer seriously??? and there is a slot in the body for the sear. In pics you can see where the sear axle goes.