PDA

View Full Version : sfl e-mags?

nuggy43
05-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Where can i go about picking up one of the sfl e-mags. And how much do one of them cost

Blazingace
05-31-2002, 09:03 PM
www.buyshucktech.com They make them and they are a steal at only 1450 a pop. Hey pick me up a pewter one while your there. Thanks:D

RSUAVE911
05-31-2002, 09:13 PM
ok...I see your new here....anyways...no do not buy from shocktech at 1450 they are in no way shape or form "a steal."

Wait for the C & C Extremes which will prolly be around the same price, lighter and look much better.

nuggy43
05-31-2002, 09:21 PM
i dont care about the looks or weight i just like the warp breech and and the cocker threads and i dont really feel like waiting till the IAO for the extremes.

RSUAVE911
05-31-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by nuggy43
i dont care about the looks or weight i just like the warp breech and and the cocker threads

If you do not care about weight or looks then just get a regular E-MAG and save yourself about 500 dollars.

The warp breech and cocker threads both are part of a C & C Extreme. Why not wait a little more get a gun that has ACE, Level 10, looks, and less weight. Your money so do what you want.

GOOD LUCK

a_malfunction
05-31-2002, 11:24 PM
You'd have to get a used one, because they are out.... And they wont get anymore until AGD gives them some more bodies (after the extreme is released).

kutter
06-01-2002, 11:47 PM
Well its not likely that the CnC Extremes will be any lighter, as far as price no one knows yet and looks are strictly a matter of opinion.

Oh, and by the way the SFL is technically a CnC Extreme.

Aranarth
06-03-2002, 01:33 AM
Oh, and by the way the SFL is technically a CnC Extreme

Hmm. I was of the impression that C&C was the name given to the milling style of the new ones. And that unmilled ones were simply extreme emags. So, it would be a sfl extreme, no?
-AranarthX

kutter
06-03-2002, 05:43 AM
CnC=Cut and Carved ie. milling

By that definition a SFL is a CnC

RobAGD
06-03-2002, 09:01 AM
Actually no the SFL is the SFL.

The Extreme and C&C are AGD The SFL is ShockTech. While they are all basied on the same basic gun they are differnt.

-Robert

kutter
06-17-2002, 05:12 PM
Obviously I am not getting my point across here.

If you take a blank piece of aluminum that is an Extreme body and mill it then you have a C&C, correct? The style of milling might be different from company to company, but that does not change the fact that it is a C&C.

The fact that Shocktech does not choose to call it a C&C does not mean that is not one. Honda makes cars for the US and Canada and calls them Acuras, guess what, they are Hondas.

The thing that makes it a C&C is the milling, not what it is or isn't called.

manike
06-17-2002, 05:19 PM
Kutter, the SFL E-mag is the Shocktech 'Brand' name for a Shocktech milled Extreme. The C&C Extreme is the 'Brand' name for the AGD milled Extremes.

Both are milled Extremes but one is referred to as the SFL and the other as the C&C.

C&C has been used to mean many things in paintball from the original CNC (computer numerical control) to Cut and Carved, and then Coloured and Carved (which is what it is intended to mean in the AGD Extreme case I believe).

manike

RT_Luver
06-17-2002, 05:56 PM
theirs alot of diffenitions(sp?) of C&C adn SFL and stuff flying around here. I'l just say the BOTH look good and I cant wait to get mine

kutter
06-17-2002, 07:11 PM
RT_Luver I will let you know wednesday when my SFL shows up :D how good they look in person.

Load SM5
06-17-2002, 07:13 PM
They look great....:D trust me.

keiphers
06-17-2002, 08:50 PM
Now Load will want to post his pic again and make everyone jealous :D... except for those getting the Extreme.

Load SM5
06-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Nope...just because you said that you don't get to bask in the glory of my SFL.;)

PowerFedMag
06-18-2002, 07:08 PM
Shocktech has one Silver SFL availabe, with about 30o0 shots on it. If ye rinterested I suggest contacting them.
I think they look nicer than the Xtremes and CnC's. I want a black polished one bad, but am considering an SFL Cocker right now to hold me over till the new SFL Mags arrive.

spacemanspiff
06-18-2002, 08:22 PM
How about I post a pic of mine:p Sorry I just couldn't resist. Hope you all like I love it.