PDA

View Full Version : Goin away to Chile Next year for school and i wanna play p-ball but cant take e-mag

magman007
05-31-2002, 10:00 PM
I dont have enough space to take my e-mag with me to Chile! AHHHH! im goin away on a foreign exchange program and i really wanna play while im down there, so what do i want to do? play a little stock of course! im lookin into a carter buzzard, im a spend as much as i can on one thing type of guy, so i figured, carters are the cadilac of stock right? i kno phantoms are nice, but how do they stack up?

a_malfunction
05-31-2002, 11:22 PM
What do you mean not enough space? All you've gotta do is mail the gun to your new address.

FrAuStY
06-01-2002, 12:40 AM
That was my response.. fedex that mag mang!! Then you can be owning some natives :D

rjvemt1
06-01-2002, 10:41 AM
Then you can be owning some natives jeeeeez;) let me barrow it till ya get outa school:D

magman007
06-02-2002, 08:08 PM
ok.... now for some one to answer my question...

Also, do you know how much its gonna cost to ship a 13 lb gun? its got a warp and all that happy stuff, also i like stock play, i just wanna know how carters ands phantom's stack up

Rynoboy06
06-02-2002, 09:05 PM
You can bet it'll cost a lot less to ship it that to buy a $650 carter machine buzzard. I've heard great things about both Phantoms and Buzzards. I find it difficult to believe
that the Buzzard is $450 better than the Phantom unless you are one hardcore stock player. Hit pbreview for more. you could also look at Palmer stuff if you're into spending the big bucks. I hear that the Chileans' Spanish has a very heavy accent that can impair ability to communicate. You do know Spanish, right? Have fun down there!

magman007
06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
well....no....

sad to say i really dont know it that well, but i am an excessivily fast lerner and it is said that within 3 weeks i should be as fluent as a 6 year old and within a month to 2 months i am hoping to be fluent! YAY! but yes, i was lookin at the carter buzzards by dye in either clear or cobalt blue, and well i was caught, they just lok sooo much better thn the phantoms 2! so i tink il go wit one! lalalala