PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Stories (its the weekend, yeepee!!!)

PaintballSucka
06-01-2002, 10:21 AM
Its the weekend, yeepee!!! Hope all of you get to play paintball today if not theres always another time. But for those of you that play paintball today, here's your place to post your victories, bunkerings, and other cool stuff that happens while playing. Hope everything goes good for everyone, hope to here your stories tonight!!!

xmetal2001
06-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Played Yesterday, Played horrible:(

Decided to use my mag for the last game. Played pretty good but i couldn't get the tank screwed into my crappy ASA all the way and was gettings miserable drop-off.

RT_Luver
06-01-2002, 02:39 PM
well, it doesn't look like I'm gunna be playing till my birthday( July 14). It's gunna be fun though. we're playin at an island in the lake I live near. its gunna be fun. oh we're adding a lil something to it. we're playing at 12 at night. so if it wasn't for us not knowing the territory, we're not gnna be able to see. aint it great:cool:

oldsoldier
06-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Hehehe...played otday with my automag. Did ok...Bunkered 3 newbs...gave them the chance to surrender...they didnt. Oh well...lesson learned for them. Had a decent day actually...it was HOT though. Oh yeah, met a girl there who is really into playing. WOOT to me for hooking up on a rec day!!!!

PaintballSucka
06-01-2002, 04:29 PM
sweet you all, sorry xmetal for your problems they will be fixed next time. LOL talking about tank not screwing in. I have a flateline w/ a wgp drop down, so I have to use the set screw so the tank will stay in place, man that thing would not hold I would make it to a bunker by the time I get there my tank is all falling off so I have to hold it and shoot man it really sucks!!! but ne ways I would love to here more so keep em coming.

Hamster Huey
06-01-2002, 06:42 PM
I probably shouldn't have played today. There were about a billion other things that I should have been doing. It was hot as heck. I need to save money. But I hadn't played in a month, and I probably won't be able to play for another 2, so I said what the hey. I bought 500 paintballs and didn't look back.

Three hours later, I can say that it was all worth it. It was a great afternoon, made more interesting by the fact that it seemed as though the paintball gods had decreed, "Thy Mag shalt inflict as little pain as possible". I think I shot 3 hoppers, hit one barrel, slapped 3 bunkers (Saturday rule), and forced one surrender. And I couldn't hit an open player for the life of me. Probably only 1/3 of my elims came from hitting a body part. It was weird. It was fun. And it was good.

PaintballSucka
06-01-2002, 07:01 PM
thats cool

magstevo
06-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Played sherwood in American Canyon, Ca. Got a new Custom Products 12" barrel. This morning was cooler so my shots were not that straight. (using CO2) Then, after it warmed up, the shots were alot straighter. hehe. The eliminations began!!!! The last game I played, someone from the opposition came and shot real close.(not at me) I turned, he didn't see me, shot a couple and he was gone!! Came to me after the game and said nice shot!! I told him I don't get that kind of opportunity often.:D He smiled and shaked hands. That was my day!! BTW, the barrel was great!!

Curly
06-01-2002, 09:59 PM
Cool, I am gonna be at sherwood next saturday. Hopefully I will have my new Sandridge cocker by then.

Bonx0007
06-01-2002, 10:40 PM
well I decided to take the new emag out for a spin. Oh my lord that thing is fast. I shot a case of paint in about 3 hours. I usually have a case last me an entire day. I went up against a bunch a people it was me and some newb agaisnt 5 and we won. I went up against a three man team and won. I punctuated my win against them with me bunkering there captain. I shot him once and he shot me three times. I laughed at him because I still got him with only one ball. I had a few probs keeping my warp hose attached but a little duct tape fixed that. Emags arent big on the west so I was getting all kinds of looks. For all you CA guys and girls I was at XPARK. I lead a tem of 4 newbs and me(rookie) against 12 and we won. at the end we were severely low on paint but a bunker move fixed that. All I can say is that I love the emag. Good God that is a fast gun. I have a vert feed one but I put the warp on there and I was able to pull the trigger really fast. I could not go wrong today. THe only thing that was bad today was the fact that my tank is so small(68cu 3000psi) that I ran out of air every game. I chopped only once because I was running out of air. I have a 88cu 4500psi tank on the way as we speak so my air troubles will be over and I will be unstoppable. I love this gun. I wish I could play more today but I ran out of paint too fast. Well that was my weekend.

Blennidae
06-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Magstevo,

I was at Sherwood today as well. I think I was the only guy there with an Emag. I brought my niece out with me. I think I only saw 2 other mags today. Which one were you?

magstevo
06-01-2002, 11:21 PM
I had the mag w/ a blue cp barrel. I also drive a white mustang. I had a blue flamed JT jerey w/ renengade camo pants. I was running a remote to a co2 bottle on my pack.

InfinatyBPS
06-01-2002, 11:25 PM
no money... no working 3 way... no play...

PaintballSucka
06-02-2002, 12:10 AM
Thats cool all glad you all got to play and stuff like that, you'll play soon enough InfinatyBPS. Well tomorrows my dad to play with Alf and Ransom so I better get some sleep so I can "catch me some noobs" lol jk

Blennidae
06-02-2002, 09:14 AM
magstevo,

You must have been on the other team. I vaguely remember a remote run mag, but I only saw it before games when we were waiting on the refs to walk us out.

I drive a white 87 T-bird. If you remember me, next time you see me, introduce yourself. I'll keep an eye out for you next time I play as well.

PaintballSucka
06-02-2002, 09:17 AM
cool

Todays Sunday, and Im about 2 be leaving in a hour and a half. Man I can't wait. Laters all

magstevo
06-02-2002, 12:28 PM
Blennidae,

I was on the white team all day. Most likely I will be playing next Saturday with a buddy that is going to be out of school for the summer.

Blennidae
06-02-2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah I was on the pink team all day. I can't make it out this Sat. I'm going over to a buddies house to watch the Tyson fight.

Maybe the Bay Area AO guys should plan a date for everyone to come out.

codgarrett
06-02-2002, 02:45 PM
I was shot bout 100 times reffing a group of newbs at the field today,newbs are some goofy *** people when theyre not shooting the refs(me),bout the only paintbll story i cant think of at the moment,if it is a storie.....

mrkbik
06-02-2002, 08:45 PM
Whats up Cali guys. Goin to sherwood this weekend. hope to see you there.

Curly
06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
you know it. I'll be at sherwood on saturday.

FactsOfLife
06-02-2002, 09:56 PM
we played last man standing in my woods for a couple hours saturday. shot less than a hopper full of paint, outted about 8 guys, finished 1st twice. mostly 1-2 shot stuff. I love this mag....

alf
06-02-2002, 10:19 PM
/me waits for pbsucka's posting on how his day went

PaintballSucka
06-02-2002, 10:48 PM
LOL alf u know how my dad went, its was a netural day.

U]Bad things:[/U]

1. Warp wouldnt feed right, untill my bro alf fixed it
2. Choped in 2 Games
3. Got really sick, I didnt drink enought water, and got dehydrated or heat exhaustion one of the two, main thing is I got sick :(
4. One big big welt on my leg, it is about the size of a gatorade bottle cap

Good things:

1. Bro Alf and Bro Steve taught me alot of things today on calling out, moving up, and covering team
2. Got 4-5 kills
3. Got to play with the big boys and had fun and learned!
4. Saved paint got about half a case and more.

Hopefully everything will be better next time and now I learned to drink more h2o, THANKS ALOT BROTHA ALF

http://www.wargamersonline.com/alf.jpg

PaintballSucka
06-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Anymore stories?

Strider
06-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Hehe, I was out on the weekend and playing bush. I was leading an assault on the opposing base, when I saw one of my tourney friends walking down a path towards our base. He was well out of reach of direct fire, but I thought, what the hey...

So I raised my barrel at a 45 degree and gave him a hailstorm. I was lucky and had the right angle to rain them down right ontop of him. :D They were practically comming from above him when the landed. One landed right on his loader and got him. :D

He wasn't very impressed. :p

Jonno06
06-03-2002, 11:58 AM
i played yesterday,had a OK day.
my mag was screwing up(just needed cleaning).I played with my stepbro for the first time,i shot him a few,he shot me a few,pretty even day.

Ultimator
06-03-2002, 12:24 PM
Yesterday I played (even though I should have saved the $12 for my new mag) had a pretty good day. Got 1000 rounds and filled my 12 and 14 oz. co2 tanks (yeah i know the shop owner :-D). One game it was me and my brother vs. one guy with a cocker, one guy with a bushmaster, and one guy with a black dragun. I went to the back left cone and I eliminated the black dragun off the break (he wasn't shooting at all ... I don't think he knew what he was doing). My bro is an awesome forward and even though he's deaf he always knows when to move and we can talk w/o making any noise (so that's a plus). One of the older cocker guys was shooting out of the right side of his bunker at my bro, leaving his ENTIRE BODY open for me to hit 3 times (tee hee). I told him that he needs to learn to shoot with both hands so he doesn't leave himself open like that. The other kid with the bushmaster moved up to a pill about 30 feet in front of me. I'd take a snap shot and he would just stay up and not tuck down. So I just popped out and shot 3 shots and one broke on his ricochet (reflect rounds my arse :rolleyes: ) After about 4 sup air games I moved to woods (I hate woods) because it was so damn hot and that was about the extent of my day.

Patron God of Pirates
06-03-2002, 12:47 PM
Before I tell you how it went, I need to tell you how we play.
My team practices 5 on 5 (woodsball).
We shoot for teams, 5 guys closest to the bulls eye vs. 5 guys furthest away.
The team that hits gets to choose to attack or defend.
We play two games with those teams and switch the attack / defend role in the second game.
It's elimination paintball.

Game 1) My team defends. I flank the attackers, and creep up on two of them. One steps into my cross hairs and I light him up. By the time the other realized what happened I had tagged him as well. My team took out two others and the last one was unloading from the top of a hill. I moved up and shot him from behind.

Game 2) My team Attacks. I flank the defenders by cutting through a swamp. I take out one of them before getting tagged from a sniper position I hadn't noticed. My team goes on to win.

Game 3) New Teams. My team Defends. We take up position on top of the largest hill. I was supposed to watch the front side but ran out of patients and went after them. I flanked an attacker and knocked over a dead tree by accident while strafing. "I'm hit! You psycho!" he says while laughing. The game was over before I could find another target.

Game 4) My team attacks. In their effort to lay a trap gone horribly array, we take out all but two of them in the first ten seconds of fire. I got one before getting tagged. We won.

Game 5) New Teams. We defend. I run at full clip to take up a position not far from their starting area. I tag one right off the bat. My teammate covers me while I flank the other two in that area. I fire a shot just to make them duck and end up tagging him with a "Miracle ball". It passed through about 50 ft. of branches and shrubs intact to hit him. My teammate flanking from the other side tagged the last on over their while he was attempting to flee. We all moved in on the last two and I tagged one. We won.

Game 6) Two people have to go so we shoot for new teams of four. All the newbs end up on one team, rough. We constrict the playing area to about 1/6th of its normal size to get some quick games in. I flank all the way around before they even get organized. They spot one of my teammates and move into this nice little clump about 40 ft. from me. I move out of my cover and unload on them. I tag three in about two seconds, and the fourth about ten seconds later.

Game 7) New Teams (the last proved a bit unfair). Not very exiting, I tag two my teammate tags two. We win.

So all in all, Seven games, Seven wins, 15 Tags, two deaths, a pretty good day (or the best I've ever had).

RobP4P
06-03-2002, 06:38 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38215

If anyone plays at CPX they'll know what i'm talking about. It was on field bedlam, my team started on the near corner. I went to the far left and found that the other team had ALL gone the other way. Only two newbies hanging back at the start. We met at inside the building near the enemy start and I just kind of smirked at them through the nets inside the buidling. A couple snapshots later they were both gone and I found myself behind the entire opposing team...I tiptoed about 20ft from a guy peering in the opposite direction, fired 2-3 shots at his gun, AND BLEW A HOLE THROUGH HIS HOPPER. Never seen anything like it, a nice .68 hole in the plastic and a major mess on the inside! The refs dragged me off the field to chrono my gun, but it was shooting fine (erratic as hell, but well below the 280 limit). I could easily have had 6 more tags if they hadn't taken me off, EVERYONE had their backs to me!