PDA

View Full Version : anoying friends?

06-01-2002, 12:33 PM
Am I the only one here that hates it when friends come over and turn on your revvy and sit there and watch it spin around wasting your batteries? To make it even worse they start laughing and say thats cool... then go back to watching it :rolleyes:

MagMan5446
06-01-2002, 12:40 PM
You got some dumbass friends.

Sub_Zero
06-01-2002, 12:44 PM
YES! I hate it. I don't know why they do it but is a pain in the ***.

06-01-2002, 12:45 PM
your tellin me.... they even have their own revvys but they seem to enjoy mine better... whats the difference :confused:

xmetal2001
06-01-2002, 01:02 PM
hehehe, the best is when before a game you go over to your friend and tap on their warp so it'll spin.

But i would never do that:D

TransMan
06-01-2002, 02:03 PM
man your frieds are retards but mine wold prob do the same thing if i let them touch my HALO 10/1 odds say they wouldnt be able to start it though :D

SqueegeeKid
06-01-2002, 02:48 PM
Man you have some weird friends. Guess small things amuse small minds.

Mango
06-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Or how bout my friends. They come over, look at my setup and proceed to make fun of me for buying it, make fun of me for the manner at which I play (body position, you know like when your behind a bunker and you hold your gun up to shoot) and they just make fun of the money I spend on playing/gear/etc. They like to play woodsball, and my one friend owns an AT-85. So he dosent like a paintball marker that dosent look as real as possible. So naturally he hates mags/cockers/angels/etc. He keeps saying "When you go into the Navy are you gonna try to shoot all the guns like you do your paintball gun?" :rolleyes:

TransMan
06-01-2002, 03:38 PM
heh mango i know exactly what you mean one of my friends is lik i wanna be a sniper with a 25 inch barrel im gonna put on this ghilli suit and shoot u from 100 yards away so i just run up and shoot him on the top of the head while hes trying to aim what a retard ;)

Mango
06-01-2002, 04:08 PM
LOL!

FutureMagOwner
06-01-2002, 04:26 PM
what you do is point the gun at their groin when they do that and say "wanna see how i pull the trigger, dont worry theres no paint*shoot* WHOOPS!!!"

jk but it pisses my off when my brother comes in and makes fun of my autococker and says "you got another semi? your stupid tippmann is semi why do you have another one?" of course hes and idiot and also thinks that he can shoot me and half the people that play at my field with 2 pts's

nuggy43
06-01-2002, 08:50 PM
my friends do it all the time they are amazed by the speed. They all have 9v rev and they come to my house and sit thier for like 5 minutes and i wonder why my rev stops moving when i play.

spazzed
06-01-2002, 08:59 PM
people are stupid.

06-01-2002, 09:56 PM
i guess your right... most of my friends have 9volts and i'm about the only one with at 12volt.. that must by why

ICOM
06-01-2002, 11:23 PM
yea the night before a paintball game my friends were over playing with my revvy. I woke up late that morning so i couldn't check if everything was working. I was rdy to play and when i was on the field my revvy wasn't working. I looked and no batteries were in it. They took them out. Wat ********** they are.

06-01-2002, 11:32 PM
these stories are great... keep them coming... my batteries haven't died yet cause i always yell at my friends then they turn it off... but the second i walk out of the room, i hear it turn back on and start spinning again

AcemanPB
06-01-2002, 11:39 PM
in my back yard my friend plugged me in the leg twice from pointblank casue he swore to god it wasn't loaded and two paintballs magicly droped in the hopper....... dumb"butt"

it still hurts

my friends always like to take the barrel of my mag... it's annoying

they all got thier own 12volts so they don't mess with it, but i have the only clear one!

and last but not i hate when i let my friends borrow one of my old spyder barrels or some goggles and they give them back with paint and dirt all in them.....

06-01-2002, 11:45 PM
my friend loves to take the barrel off my mag too... i had the hopper full of paint cause i didnt feel like bringing anything out to the field and only had like 200 rounds so he took off the barrel... i tell him to let me put it back in at the field... he doesnt listen so in my car, driving down the road he puts the barrel back in, i hear a crack and told him he broke a ball... he kept denying he broke a ball but once we got to the field... took apart my gun and showed him all the paint inside it, then he finally said he broke the ball, then it took me awhile to clean my gun so i could play

spazzed
06-02-2002, 08:31 AM
Like I said, people are stupid.

E==Mag MAN
06-02-2002, 06:15 PM
u think that annoying thank god i dont have a ajustbale reg on my e-mag.....why would i need one? well anyways my teamate likes to play with regs.....haha imagine that

mrkbik
06-02-2002, 08:36 PM
i just take out the batteries before my friends get to my house... Also, isnt "No" and "it doesnt bother me" the same?

K-villeplayer
06-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Seeing as how i am the only one on my team that saved their own money to buy their set up, and the fact that i am 6'3" and 180lbs, my frieds either leave my stuff alone, or i charge them to mess with it. Like, 25 cents for u to sit there and stare at the loader spinning for 3 minutes. It buys me new batteries and it makes them look really stupid, just sitting and staring. Sometimes their heads start to move around like the blades.

I crack up everytime I see them do it.

I have found a solution to all of this recently, buy a ricochet. THey only spin when it senses that a ball moves. Now my friends will have to waste there own batteries.

Patron God of Pirates
06-03-2002, 10:02 AM
Touching any part of my Marker setup = Death.

MrShutter
06-14-2002, 10:19 PM
You guys got some messed up friends...

J
06-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Least they didn't come over and make into the quote/unquote "power bong"... That was intesting

minimag187
06-15-2002, 12:01 AM
HAH! I have a ricochet and have no problem at all. They also dont know how to turn my hyperframe on, so its all good.:p

paintslinger
06-15-2002, 12:17 AM
yea especialy when u have fresh batteries and they say "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh spiny!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" wait thats usually me...:D

magatron
06-15-2002, 04:45 AM
i think revvies have the same mysterious effect as a cocker, visably moving parts. only thig stranger than that, is when i came home from a friends and found my cat staring into my polished mag body, and it wouldn't move eather, i thought i was dead till a smacked it of my bed an hour later from the same spot it was when i got home.

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-15-2002, 09:13 AM
everytime i go over a kids house i always do that kinda stuf he gets pissssed. turn ont he revy watch it spin... turn on/off real fast so that it doesnt even have time to start turning... also dry fire his genx-3 that gets him real mad. im the kind of person that enjoys pissing people off.speaking of how u hold the gun a couple people make fun of me and say i look like Stully (he is a retarded "permenant substitue" at our school) his hands are always looking like hes holdign a pb gun tucked in...yeah u no the way, anyways its real funny.

Croix71
06-15-2002, 10:10 AM
I don't really mind as since I won't let them flick on my empty Revy for more than 5 sec.

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 01:58 PM
it gets annoying because I had to pay for the batteries and that just runs them out. I've learned to hide my paintball stuff or atleast the batteries. i usually take um out after I finish playin so ppl cant mess with them. pushin that little white button on the warp is annoying too

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by PaInTbAlLeR476
everytime i go over a kids house i always do that kinda stuf he gets pissssed. turn ont he revy watch it spin... turn on/off real fast so that it doesnt even have time to start turning... also dry fire his genx-3 that gets him real mad. im the kind of person that enjoys pissing people off.speaking of how u hold the gun a couple people make fun of me and say i look like Stully (he is a retarded "permenant substitue" at our school) his hands are always looking like hes holdign a pb gun tucked in...yeah u no the way, anyways its real funny.

your the kind of person that get real annoying real fast to me. I'm a very irritable person. if you get on my bad side, you stay there unbtil either you do something that makes me happy or pay me money,lol. I've gotten 50 buks outta someoent hat pissed me off cuz I threatned to beat him up

MantisMag
06-15-2002, 02:04 PM
my friend ada is fascinated by revvies. i think it's because of the description i gave her on why motorized hoppers are good. she had a vl200 and couldn't get the concept of short bursts and shaking the marker. well i told her a revvy helps by agitating the balls so you can shoot faster. perhaps i shouldn't have said it that way. she's got a one track mind. :p

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-15-2002, 07:34 PM
i think my friends may have viewed this thread becuase i went to his house today and the genx-3 and the revy were no where to be seen...