PDA

View Full Version : co2 fill station

AcemanPB
06-01-2002, 07:23 PM
i was thinking about getting a co2 fill station, and i was wondering if any of you had any input or advice on which one i should get, i'll probably be filling a good amount of tanks.

Gelven
06-04-2002, 03:51 AM
well, i don't really have any advice on which kind of fill station to get. but maybe we can work something out. I work at a manufacturing plant, and me and the other guy that run our field make our own fill stations. they are basically the same thing as the deluxe fill stations that you see with the vents that run around $75. we have been using one of the ones we made since november and haven't had any big problems. the only thing that has happened is the development of small leaks around the threads. but that will pretty much happen with all fill stations that get used a bit. it's easily fixed by unscrewing the threads and using pipe dope or teflon tape to help reseal them, then reassembling it. we fill off of it every saturday from about 10am till about 4pm. and it works just fine. If you are interested, let me know, and we'll work something out. Either by just selling or doing some horse trading. If you are willing to trade stuff, i'm interested in c02 tanks, mag barrels, or mag accessories. the only thing you would need to get for the fill station would be the bottle adapter used to screw on the co2 tanks you fill. you can get them from 888paintball.com for around $10 i think. let me know if you are interested and make an offer. i'll be glad to help if i can.

AcemanPB
06-04-2002, 11:25 AM
thanks for the offer but i'm getting one of the fill stations my local field uses

HoppysMag
06-04-2002, 01:31 PM
what ever it is i suggest getting the deluxe ones... with the 2 vaulves.. cause i hate having to turn the tank on and off with the mini ones. I use a 32Degrees deluxe fill station and i like it.