PDA

View Full Version : Renegade

FishHook
06-02-2002, 12:10 PM
whats everyone's opinion on renegade paintball? for those who don't know what it is, its paintball that isn't played at a paintball feild. its usually a group of friends that go out and play in the woods or some feild. For people like me who live in southwest kansas, this is really the only option for me. unless we drive 4 hours or so.

xmetal2001
06-02-2002, 12:13 PM
I think its fine, if you like the whole woods thing. Personally i like smaller fields (hyperball, airball).

I tried to make my own speedball field. Didn't turn out too well. Maybe i'll post pics one day:D

InfinatyBPS
06-02-2002, 12:49 PM
I think its cool as long as everyone is safe. I didnt find out till recently but there used to be an abandoned park behind my house (which the just turned into a golf course like 4 months ago) and people used to play there all the time, and its like 1 minute away walking distance, but they realy used to cheat alot i hear, no chronoing, overshooting so i didnt feel too bad that they stopped...

Cha0tic
06-02-2002, 12:55 PM
well, renegade style is where most people get hurt. some kids i know used to play behind someones house and they said masks are for wusses and they don't use them.... oh well, they will learn their lesson