PDA

View Full Version : A little message to Army

Impy Mcgee
06-02-2002, 08:06 PM
Hey there, too bad you couldn't play out at Brads today. We had a blast. There was like 10 ppl but it was all ZT and a few other ppl that showed up. We talked to Jason andZt and decided that we are gonna be Zt's b squad (you, me, Ian, etc.) and stuff, yipee! They invited us to Urban Quest next weekend. We would leave early Sunday mornig and come back home at like 5. I was hoping you could go with us because it is going to be really fun with like 10 of us from Zt. We have to get 2-3 more ppl for the b squad and we'll form both a and b squads together for ten man tournys. Jason also said that it isn't any concrete thing (we could go to a-squad if we play better then some of the ppl on squad-a. it is kind of like a rotation thing of whoever is the best 5 out of 10 for the a-squad. I really hope you can play this weekend with us, itm will be great fun. Oh, Ian's friend Timmy visited Ian and decided that he was gonna live with him cause 888 paintball wasen't treating him right, lol.:p

Army
06-02-2002, 08:17 PM
That sounds like a bunch of fun. Plus, Urban Quest gets all paranoid when a group that looks like a team shows up to play! :)

I'm not going to say yes right now, but I'll work on it to get it cleared with the Entertainment and Finance committee. :cool:

max-mag
06-06-2002, 02:21 PM
ya, Urban Quest will be fun. Jason says he'll try to get us sponsored by Breakout also, so we'll have Paintball Palace and Breakout, we can get Breakout's air, I like Breakout alot better than the palace anyway

Army
06-06-2002, 02:40 PM
I have cleared all committee hurdles, slashed through the red tape, and kissed the wife's butt:)

I'll meet you guys there, unless someone needs a ride. If so, let's quickly set up a meeting place (your Dads?) so there will be no hassle.

I'm going to pick up a case of Maxim from the Palace, I'll get the Co2 topped off while I'm there too. I already filled the nitro at Breakout on Tuesday.

This is gonna be goooood!

Impy Mcgee
06-06-2002, 02:49 PM
yes, I'm proud of you army. Tell nick to hold a case of Maxim for me as well, of if you have the chance pick one up for me and i'll pay you(tell him we get it for$50 and make sure he gives you that deal as well). My dad was a little hesitant to let me go just for the reason that he wants to know the person that is driving me and stuff. I'll call you this week, perhaps today and we'll figure it all out. It is gonna be fun! talk to you later.-Max:D

timag
06-06-2002, 02:50 PM
sounds good. If the rest of ZT doesn't go, we can still go.

I', buying a case of powerball at Big Boys( i have a gift certificate there).

I'll eat breakfast before leaving, and we'll have to get luch there, and we can probably hold out for dinner, so I'd bring $$$ for food and emergancies. $20 fir entrance + air + paint. I might need a ride if it's not a big problem. I'll call you (Army), you live near my Dad's house. We'll talk then. I haven't made a post that has your # in it yet :)

timag
06-06-2002, 02:52 PM
ya, I'll have my dad meet you Army, then he wont think of you as some psycho (he doesn't think you are)

cphilip
06-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Big blow to the Army Ego...first he thought he was popular and everybody wants him to come out and play..then they want him to pick up paint and drive them out there...I see where this is going! Better pack a big bag a samwich's Army. :D

Army
06-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Sammiches take a modicum of effort, a case of MRE's do not!

If you guys want me to bring some along, that will save on lunch.:cool:

dropkick1
06-06-2002, 04:25 PM
i know i'm not involved in this at all, but i love MRE's just as a meal and even better for camping. easy to clean up and easy to pack, hell u don't even need a stove or open flame to cook them. just wanted to say that, later

ken

FutureMagOwner
06-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Army
wife's butt:)

mmm wife butt lol jk dont kill me! aahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkkk