PDA

View Full Version : Intelli-frame and warp

Thrash
06-03-2002, 11:46 AM
I have a benchy2x on my mag right now. I was thinking about getting a warp and an intelli-frame but I don't have much money. Do you really need an intelliframe for a warp? I don't think I have money for both yet. Also, I was wondering if there is going to be a price drop on the intelli frames.

FrAuStY
06-03-2002, 11:49 AM
No.. the AGD warp is setup to run with the internal vibration sensor. It will turn everytime you fire even with the stock frame. I have an intelliframe and a warp.. mines not warp-intellifed.. only my revy is. Works like a dream. Just gotta adjust your vibration sensor and your dwell setup correctly and you'll br rocking. Go to www.modifiedpaintball.com to get your warp.. lowest prices around and the guys who run it.. are AO members.

BlackVCG
06-03-2002, 04:51 PM
As Frausty said, you don't need the I-Frame to run the Warp. It will run off the vibration sensor. If you want the most reliable setup and ease of hooking up the intellifeed, then you want to get the I-Frame. There is a tutorial on linking the I-Frame to Warp in the Technical Resource section on AGD's homepage.

There won't be a price drop on the I-Frames simply because they are such a difficult frame to make. They go through a bunch of machining processes and are hand polished for the best finish.