PDA

View Full Version : Retro-Mag leaking down the barrel...

Mega Man
06-03-2002, 12:44 PM
My Retro Mag is leaking down the barrel, I have lost my owners manual and despretally need help because I will be attending D-Day, a paintball scenerio game taking place this weekend (June 7 8 9). I think it could be flat looking o-ring thingy that seperates the bolt from the rest of the internals. I have a picture of why I think it is, the inside of the o-ring thing has started to come apart. Any other possible problems you may know of please help. The thing is I don't have a parts kit for my Mag. Anyways I have a warped sportz drop forward and on off asa. When I screw in my tank it's fine, but when I turn on the knob to turn the air on in the gun it just starts leaking. I tried pulling the trigger to see if that would do anything but it didn't, I have also cleaned and inspected my gun at least 4 times. Please help.:(

Mega Man
06-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Heres the pic of the oring thingy...

Ityl
06-03-2002, 01:28 PM
replace your pt oring. If it still does it try turning on your air really fast. Or you need a shorter pt spacer, but if it worked before and you didn't change anythingon the gun it should be ok. Also make sure your bolt and sear aren't worn.

xmetal2001
06-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Hold down your trigger, does it still leak?

a_malfunction
06-03-2002, 06:13 PM
That is your bolt bumper... It is important, but I dont think it'll make you leak down the barrel. You'll need a new one. And no, the blue one out of a classic mag will not do a very good job.