PDA

View Full Version : rt pro: centerfeed vs powerfeed left

demonguy8
06-03-2002, 06:39 PM
personally id prefer to get the centerfeed but i vaguely remember somthing about "mags in general and blowback" (ie some air goes into feed tube while firing, possibly delays balldrop into breach, thus resulting in chop)

so getting to the point =).... i was wondering if it would more reliably feeding to get the powerfeed? or if it made no difference? also i MAY mount a warp later on soo comments on which is easier to mount would also be appreciated

FrAuStY
06-03-2002, 11:39 PM
You're right about the blowback.. it tends to cause the balls to bobble for a split second and you may chop. I personally don't like centerfeeds as no matter how you come out from behind the bunker.. they're always there.

If you want to mount a warp on it.. it depends on which hand you use.. lefty or righty. If you shoot with your right hand.. you'd want the warp on the left.. you would also want a hopper right body to allow the shortest feed tube resulting in a little bit longer battery life. The opposite is true if you shoot lefty. Warp on right.. hopper left body etc... hope this helps.

WERD!