PDA

View Full Version : Visit to the Moon

Will Wood
06-03-2002, 08:08 PM
I don't know if this "deep blue" enough, or a freindly corner topci, but the things to be discuesed are technical.

Do you think we have really gone to the moon. Some issue's are camera angles, shadows, lighting, etc. Discuss.

Ok,
We can see the shuttle land..From a vewing point on ground. How is this possible is that landing was first contact of human life to the moon?

Funny shadows. The go all over the place. While this could be do to the uneven terran, I think they are exagerated.

Lighting. There could be a powerful light on the camera, but with the lighting and shadows of the pics, they don't mix to be from one source. They COULD be altered by peices of tiny shiny objects in the ground. Unlikely tho.

Uh, that's all I can think of know.

sniper1rfa
06-03-2002, 08:30 PM
is there really such a thing as the moon? can you prove it? i have seen a couple go off the cape, but of course, i dont know where they were headed. ah, who knows, maybe, maybe not, wont believe it till i see it. :rolleyes:

thei3ug
06-03-2002, 09:02 PM
To even question that we went is to dishonor the work that thousands of professionals put into it. Though I'm ashamed that schools don't teach "question everything," to question something by taking people's opinions who've been discredited time and time again, ignoring those discredits, and claiming every time that there's no conclusive evidence when in fact there are tons of artifacts that can be seen on earth as well as on the moon with the right equipment is absolutely rediculous.

Not to mention that those in the "conspiracy" grows by the hundreds every year, when you consider the thousands of scientists and engineers involved in the creation of the project, analyzing the data and the samples brought back...

Sorry if I seem harsh, but I have discussed the data too many times, then been told "i don't want to talk about it anymore." I've looked at the pictures, I've heard the engineers and the photographers discredit the naysayers only to hear "that's YOUR opinion."

To believe we went to the moon is not a matter of faith. To consider it so is downright unamerican.

So in essense, no, i don't believe this is a Deep Blue subject.

Schnitzel
06-03-2002, 09:03 PM
thats like asking, "How deep is the lowest point of the ocean?" you can drop a line and "say" it's XXX deep, but you can't prove it for yourself unless you've been there.

Wat
06-03-2002, 09:42 PM
OMG, not this again...

Please, a few brain cycles and maybe an internet search would prevented you from raising those ludicrous points...unless you're a troll.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Hamster Huey
06-04-2002, 12:03 AM
OMG - what is this junk doing on Deep Blue? This totally runs contrary to what this forum is here for - discussion backed by good evidence. Might as well post "cockers are more accurate than mags".

Moderators - please banish this thread.

BlackVCG
06-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Wrong website.