PDA

View Full Version : AGD: Xtreme tourney legal???

CpSuPeRkId
06-03-2002, 08:50 PM
i hear soo much stuff about tourney locked software this and that, now angels are capped at 13bps(LCD not IR3) am i right? thats what they say. now the new xtreme software says its allowed up to 20bps, can someon like AGD or anybody tell me all the real rules for rof limit,multi firing modes, and why some manufacturers say that the legal limit is 13 but the awesome xtreme is at 20. i want to know if ill be able to shoot past 13 a sec on my xtreme if i get it, and will it be allowed as long as its on semi for tourneys, since AGD says that multi modes arent allowed anymore for manufacturing but angel is still in full force with them???

Rynoboy06
06-03-2002, 08:51 PM
It'll be a semi-only board, so I don't think you need to worry. They give you a hard time, you turn down the Max ROF.

CRiZO
06-03-2002, 09:09 PM
if you can shoot past 13 bps using semi... good for you. It's only illegal if using f/a, which is illegal anyways.

Temo Vryce
06-04-2002, 07:38 AM
To the best of my knowledge there is no restriction on ROF. What they do restrict is the markers must be semi-auto only. ie 1 ball is fired for each complete trigger pull (all the way back) and release (the all way forward). Fancy firemodes are just for showing off. If you need a fancy firemode to win a game, you need to learn how to play.

pip_999
06-04-2002, 08:38 AM
its still legal
just as long as the complete pull is there

they used to allow the mode where it is 1 shot on the trigger pull back and 1 on the front!

but that was gone pretty quick

Sledgehammer
06-04-2002, 11:33 AM
BTW, the ROF adjustment range on the Extreme (AGD 2.21 Software) is from 8 bps to 16 bps (not 20 bps).

Top Secret
06-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Limited to 16??? That's the same as the Standard Emag. Other than the ACE, what is the point of owning an Extreme then?

CpSuPeRkId
06-04-2002, 01:04 PM
well you are sorta right, performance wise all u get is the ace, as a matter of fact u dont get any multi firing modes eitehr, but the fact that its about 200 bucks more than a regular emag and u get the looks of the aluminum C+C body and that bulky bulge on the trigger frame off, cocker barrels, removable breach, LVL 10 mod( YEA BABY!), how can u possibly say " well whats the point of owning an xtreme?" the point is, its better, period.

Sledgehammer
06-04-2002, 01:20 PM
CUZ it's cool Top Secret :cool: :cool: :cool:
Oh, and all the things that CpSuPeRkId said, except, my extreme has the bulky bulge on the Triggerframe ;)

ciaran.mooney
06-04-2002, 01:21 PM
LCD's max ROF can be set, some have it at 12 though a lot have it set to 16.