PDA

View Full Version : Ok all Northern Cali & Bay Area Paintballers........

magstevo
06-03-2002, 09:46 PM
On Sat the 8th of June, I am trying to get an AO day at sherwood in American Canyon. Post if you are going to be there.....

Blennidae
06-03-2002, 10:48 PM
I can't make the 8th, I have other plans. I'll try and make the next one.

ShinyGuy
06-03-2002, 10:52 PM
I should be there on the 8th but may be busy. If I'm not there on the 8th I'll be there on the 9th.

ArthurDent
06-04-2002, 03:21 AM
no why American Canyon.....who wants to pay 35$ just to get in....bah i am used to playing a full day for $55 and thats if i shoot a full case of blaze....

ShinyGuy
06-04-2002, 07:47 PM
We're talking about going to Sherwood Forest, not carpet bob's. It's nextdoor.

ArthurDent
06-05-2002, 01:38 AM
what the price like?

ps:dont hate i did a search and only could find Sherwood Forest paintball places in NorthDakota and Indiana...

liigod
06-05-2002, 02:09 AM
ill be there with curly, hes giving me a ride up. My names colin, ull see me im shure, ive got a grey gz with a cp kit, i dont own a jersy, play in shorts, and drink a lot of mountian dew.

liigod
06-05-2002, 02:11 AM
yea i just read those posts about carpet bobs, yea its funny when u get kicked off a team for being the largest cheater in the history of tournament paintball, then open a feild and just hope people forget the past...

LittMag
06-05-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by ArthurDent
what the price like?

ps:dont hate i did a search and only could find Sherwood Forest paintball places in NorthDakota and Indiana...

I believe it's still 20 buck feild fee (they have a 85 dollar special, case of marbs and the fee) or you can byop

www.paintballforest.com

if you all wait one more week, I'll be done w/ my lsats and will join ya =P

mrbrutal
06-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Sorry but I cant make this one. With a little more notice, maybe two weeks worth, I maybe able to make the next one. Not sure if I've got time to play in June but will probably play sometime late July

hitech
06-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by liigod
...carpet bobs, yea its funny when u get kicked off a team for being the largest cheater in the history of tournament paintball, then open a feild and just hope people forget the past...

What team would that be? Since Bob played on the same team as me when he opened the field I can say that you are incorrect. And I am SURE. You should know what you are talking about before you slam someone.

Curly
06-05-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by hitech

What team would that be? Since Bob played on the same team as me when he opened the field I can say that you are incorrect. And I am SURE. You should know what you are talking about before you slam someone.

Well this was the information that we got directly from Bob Long. So either Bob is lying or you are misinformed. I'm not trying to flame you but this is infact what he said. He told us that Bob as in magic carpet bob got so many penalty points for wiping and playing on etc that he lost his team a big tournament. Oh and by the way I will be at sherwood on saturday with Lii God as he said.

Curly
06-05-2002, 07:10 PM
Oh and the reason that we rarely play at the jungle anymore is that we have seen Magic Carpet Bob wipe right in front of us, on more than one occasion.

hitech
06-05-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Curly
He told us that Bob as in magic carpet bob got so many penalty points for wiping and playing on etc...

"Carpet Bob" started the field LONG before he joined the Ironmen. If Bob Long states that is why he no longer plays with the Ironmen, then I won't question him (I never asked him myself). However, I would find it amusing if anyone from that era of Ironmen claimed that "Carpet Bob" was let go because of "bending the rules". :rolleyes:

magstevo
06-05-2002, 09:08 PM
Don't worry, there will be more days that we can play!!! Hehehehe

InfinatyBPS
06-05-2002, 10:07 PM
Kinda far off from here( I usualy try to goto sunol or TAG) but when i fix my cocker id try to make it for the next meeting...