PDA

View Full Version : names on jerseys

oldsoldier
06-04-2002, 09:57 AM
Hey all, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. I want to get my name sublimated onto my jersey. Who can do that? I dont want to order a new one just for my name...I like my jersey! Any names of companies/people that someone here has dealt with would be great. Thanks!

WickeDKlowN
06-04-2002, 10:11 AM
im not 100% on this, but i dont see any reason that a name/number kit from Fox like this one wouldnt work. http://www.motoworldracing.com/fox_lettering_kit.html

Clare
06-04-2002, 10:13 AM
I've never ordered from them but try www.aapaintball.com They sell iron on lettering for Jerseys and will also make custom fonts

edit: now that I remember I HAVE ordered from them..but just regular stickers, they got here pretty fast too.

rpm07
06-04-2002, 01:13 PM
I had mine done at a local place just find a shop that does softball uniforms the will do it and its cheap

TransMan
06-04-2002, 01:26 PM
yeah my local sporting goods store put on letters and stuff

Army
06-04-2002, 03:09 PM
To get a jersey with sublimated names, you will have to order them special. I'm also betting you would have to order a truckload for them to justify the screens.

(BTW, for those of you who don't know: sublimating is actually printing the name as part of the design in the fabric, it is not an iron-on or silk screening)

You could write to companies like JT or 32 degrees to find where they get theirs done.:cool:

Creative Mayhem
06-04-2002, 03:31 PM
I got mine done by the local ebroidery place I had material patches made. Actually my whole team did. It cost a bit but it was worth it. Last I heard, JT had an option to buy what you wanted. You would send your name in and they would send you the package of iron ons that they created for your name.
Hope this helped.

oldsoldier
06-04-2002, 05:55 PM
thanks for all the input folks. Theyv have a soccer place locally where they may actually do it...never thought of that (not cute OR smart).

virus
06-04-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
thanks for all the input folks. Theyv have a soccer place locally where they may actually do it...never thought of that (not cute OR smart).

i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ok i'm being good.... i wont insert your foot into your mouth for you :D :D :D

wes
06-04-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by virus

i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge....... i'm bitting my tounge.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ok i'm being good.... i wont insert your foot into your mouth for you :D :D :D

what? im out of it here...

oldsoldier
06-04-2002, 09:08 PM
LMAO!!!! thanks Virus.

virus
06-05-2002, 06:25 PM
i thought you would like that.... i had tears in my eyes after reading your post and puttin mine up there :p

i just couldn't resist

oldsoldier
06-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Lol...no prob. I went to the local soccer shop today to get it done...looks ok, but next time I think I will get one sublimated. And virus...I guess we're even...I laughed at you sliding head first. Hey, do they have the sup'air yet?

paintbattler
06-05-2002, 09:34 PM
just go to a sporting goods store and they might be able to hook you up

kosmo
06-05-2002, 09:36 PM
If you're talking about stuff like this, then for future reference Animal Paintball really kicks *** at jerseys and what not.

personman
06-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by wes

what? im out of it here...
Dont mind him, he is always 'out of it'.

oldsoldier
06-06-2002, 08:27 AM
Kosmo...that is sweet! I just got stupid white lettering done...I am gonna have to contact them!

Bailey
06-06-2002, 04:24 PM
Do they have a website?

Clare
06-06-2002, 05:23 PM
http://www.animalpaintball.com

virus
06-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
Hey, do they have the sup'air yet?

the last time i was there a couple of weeks ago... they didn't yet...... i would go there this weekend but i have been asked by some of own on here to fill in on their 5man for this weekends tourny at capecod paintball... now i get to see how much paint i can really dump in a game =) that and it be my 1st one so i'm lookin forward to it..... but i'll ask around if they got it yet...... if not from a couple buds then i guess i'll resort to buggin gecko and magmonkey for the info =)