PDA

View Full Version : Cocker Bashing

Evil Emperor
06-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Just a though I had to get out

Ok Im not saying cockers are better than Mags or vis versa. Im just saying that Im always seeing ppl bashing cockers as pieces of crap. Ive shot two differant cockers and liked both for the trigger and the way they feel and operate. Did you guys know that Bud Orr and TK are good friends and I've read that they get together once a year to go over old times. So lets stop the bashing and accepted cockers for what they are and stop picking on there weaknesses, cuz all markers have weaknesses....sept the mag :D

FutureMagOwner
06-04-2002, 07:11 PM
my cocker doesnt have an weaknesses either(besides the scotch tape on the grip frame i dropped)

obsolete898
06-04-2002, 07:14 PM
What? Usually it's people with cockers bashing mags.

Evil Emperor
06-04-2002, 07:20 PM
Im talking about at AO.

WickeDKlowN
06-04-2002, 07:22 PM
we dont really bash cockers here, we joke around sometimes, but not many ppl actually bash on them

Edit: Hell, most of the people on AO own one, have owned one, or would like to own a cocker.

pip_999
06-04-2002, 07:46 PM
post count

guys check his post count
obviously he isnt on here much
and ahs NO idea what he is talkin about

obsolete898
06-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Yea man, look around then comment. People get really testy around here when people say things with out knowing all the info.

Hell, most of the people on AO own one, have owned one, or would like to own a cocker.

Very true.

z-grip
06-04-2002, 07:54 PM
im a mag guy for ever, not a better gun on the market. i just bught my 2002 raw centerfeed cocker body. i want to start playing with a new toy, i respect both markers equally

TransMan
06-04-2002, 08:00 PM
i like both gun both have their ups and down(yes mags have down i just havent found one yet ;) ) but there bother really good good designs just dif and dif is ok :D

wes
06-04-2002, 08:03 PM
he wants us to get along

WHY OH WHY CANT WE GET ALONG

LOL
no

Jonno06
06-04-2002, 09:05 PM
what about someones post count....

he could just read everything all day,and not post anything.......

i wouldnt mind having a cocker(as a back up of course)

MagNumPI
06-04-2002, 09:28 PM
Evidently i've owned a cocker.

I really liked the cocker and would buy another.

When i "bash" cockers it's usualy when someone bashes a mag in a cockers defence.

Not right both markers have their down sides and up sides.

Polishpickles451
06-04-2002, 09:42 PM
sure maybe we don't bash cockers here at AO, not nearly as much as cocker owners trash talk mags all the time. Really i still think cockers are just too unrelaible and not worth the money you have to put into them. Sure they look cool, but i'll take a mag any day. I havn't had one problem of any kind with my mag. My KAPP cocker - $850 wasted - it never worked, got it timed, fixed, everything, never reliable, did wierd things for no reason. I'm proud to be in the 'COCKER BASHER' column. Time for mag owners to fight back with the facts...Automags are just better.

liigod
06-04-2002, 11:27 PM
im ok with ao, it kill stime. I dont use it for any real technical info. Iwill never own a mag again after the experiences with my mags, and my firends mags, an our emags. Naw, im done with agd. I love cockers, and intimidators. I play with what works, i dont care that statistically mags work more reliably. But between my friends and i out mags never worked correctly, they were blenders. Our cockers and other guns tend to work much better. (friends with angels had the same problems as mags :-\) Im here for mild entertainment that makes me laugh a good amount of the time. Dont let it get to you, remember you choose to be here, its not someone forceing you.

but.... I PITY THE FOO WHO DOESNT RESPECT COCKERS!

einhander619
06-05-2002, 12:57 AM
I'd rather bash an angel than bash a cocker. At least cockers perform at the level they do without electronics. I've heard too many stories about guys and their fried angel boards. I went to my shop the other day, and there were 3 angels for sale, and none of them worked! They all needed new board, new valve, etc. The only electro I'd get is the -you guessed it- emag, simply for the reason that it doesn't actually need electronics in the first place. I let my RT do the trash talking, anyways.

DarkRipper
06-05-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm thinking about buying a hyperframe mag for a backup to my racecocker.

:)

Nuff said.

DR

slayer
06-05-2002, 03:24 PM
DR whatever happened to your schriber mag, and your evil angels?

Coastalbreaker Doc
06-05-2002, 03:27 PM
Cockers are the shiz! Thats all I use. There the most accurate on the market. Got no kick back like a mag and I can do what ever I can dream up to my cocker and it will still work. And it don't chop paint.

pip_999
06-05-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Coastalbreaker Doc
Cockers are the shiz! Thats all I use. There the most accurate on the market. Got no kick back like a mag and I can do what ever I can dream up to my cocker and it will still work. And it don't chop paint.

go away
see this is what we are talking about
guys bashing mags

look at his psot count: 1
look at his date signed up: june 2002

xmetal2001
06-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by pip_999
post count

guys check his post count
obviously he isnt on here much
and ahs NO idea what he is talkin about

Hes been around since January, you've been here merely 3 months more than him.

nutz
06-05-2002, 04:32 PM
i shoot an emag, i would shoot a cocker if i could get one. They are different guns so there will always be an arguement about which is better

pumpamatic
06-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Some like it hot, some like it cold. Most people seem to find one gun that they truly love and stick by it. Me and my friend who owns a cocker have about equal amounts in our previously owned guns and yet neither of us would ever sell our guns for anything else. Well, ok, I would sell my mag for an emag, but any other gun I refuse to break the love me and my mag have.

BTW, I pity the foo who posts a Mr T pic on every thread. He used to be cool until he sold out doing 1800Collect commercials. Enough already.

liigod
06-05-2002, 06:24 PM
FOOOL! Mr T is a smart man, he knows that 1800 collect will pay him an arm and a leg to endorse them. He even has his own videogame commingo out, i met him at e3. Mr T is the man. Dont be a fool stay in skool.

DarkRipper
06-06-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by slayer
DR whatever happened to your schriber mag, and your evil angels?

The emag went the way of the dinosaurs, and the angels as well.

I'm running a freeflow cocker with a racegun computer grip now.

Nice gun.

DR

Bartleby
06-06-2002, 11:08 AM
actually i've heard those race grips are real nice. how's yours workin out for ya?

wes
06-06-2002, 11:34 AM
yay i got my cocker yesterday!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

DarkRipper
06-06-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Bartleby
actually i've heard those race grips are real nice. how's yours workin out for ya?

Really really well.

Like all things cocker, once it works don't mess with it and you probably won't have to ever again.

:)
DR

Bartleby
06-06-2002, 12:21 PM
how much was the whole setup? i'm under the assumption that it's not just a grip frame but they actually replace the neumatics as well. or maybe i'm thinking of something else.

WARPED1
06-06-2002, 01:43 PM
IN MY OPINION Cocers suck.Does this make it fact?No.It's just my op[inion.If you like your cocker,amen,use it,love it.Me,no thanks.

Iceman8446
06-06-2002, 03:14 PM
I just like cockers because I have never tried a mag. To be honest with you I have only seen a mag in person once (the guys at my field are big angel freaks). So if anybody has a mag and lives in the wilmington, de area look me up and maby i can shoot it a couple times.