PDA

View Full Version : NH Section....

MCollier
06-04-2002, 08:42 PM
out of curiosity any AOers play at the Portsmouth Paintball Field which is actually in my hometown of North Hampton (the field is off of Route 1?). Im sure some of you play at Adrenaline Sportz Park up in Lebanon. Just wondering if any of you play at the PP field because Im probrably gunna play there alot this summer (the guy that runs it is really chill, gives us excellent prices on paint, free field fees, almost free air (free sometimes) and stuff). Anyhow, anyone play there?

magman007
06-04-2002, 08:56 PM
who, is this north hampton mass? as in the international lesbian capitol of the world? i go up there 2 times a year for a horse show and every time i have been up there, i have wanted to play pball, next time im up there i gotta give you a hollar, maybe we can play

Rynoboy06
06-04-2002, 11:14 PM
Not previously, maybe I'll check it out. Anybody know the story with Canobie memberships? I was just down there for the NEPL, and the fields are nice, but the prices are heinous. I hear they do memberships but the site doesn't say anything to do with them. What's the story?

paintbattler
06-04-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by magman007
as in the international lesbian capitol of the world?
seriously?

than205
06-05-2002, 08:24 AM
MCollier - I and my team mostly play at Rockingham Paintball Club. http://www.rockpaintball.com/
Nice people. Husband and wife owners. They work really hard to make a great place. Their prices are pretty much the best around. They are currently running a rookie series tournament. With regards to Portsmouth paintball, do they have a web page? What are their prices?

Rynoboy06 - I think the Canobie membership runs around $100 perhaps a little more. That of course includes field fees. (and the spring and fall big game) I believe also you get paint at $65 a case versus the normal $105. It seems to be a good deal.

magman007 - I think he means the one in NH.

Lifted047
06-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Definetly hit Birchill Paintball. I love that place. I used to play for Vision, taking a break right now. The hyperball field there is insane. The sup' air there is mad too. I've played at PGXtreme too, Nice sup' air there. Candia has some nice fields too.

MCollier
06-08-2002, 05:32 PM
PGExtreme is a nice place, and yah the Birch Hill Hyperball looks pretty sweet. Ive walked the course though I never actually got to play cuz it rained the day we were gunna go.

Yes North Hampton NH.

I played at the Portsmouth place today, i liked it alot. The Airball wasnt that great but playing some woods was a nice change. They have 3 really nice woods courses (a 30acre one that is great for big games). It was cool, there was a bachelor party or something and some cops were there, also some young guns from Portsmouth, and a local guy played with us. His shocker had just come in that day and he was tearing up with it. The guy who runs the portmouth place is really chill, and the refs are pretty helpful too. Its a nice place. Paint prices werent too great, me and a friend got some Marbs for 70, PMI Premiums are sold for 65. You can get Bigball for 45-50. Thats if you have the discount card though, if you dont paint is kinda pricy (my friend happened to have a card). Fun though. If your ever there on a saturday or sunday, look for the kid with the mag.

paintballrulzs
06-08-2002, 05:48 PM
EVERY1 go to candia tomaro!!!!!

virus
06-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by magman007
who, is this north hampton mass? as in the international lesbian capitol of the world? i go up there 2 times a year for a horse show and every time i have been up there, i have wanted to play pball, next time im up there i gotta give you a hollar, maybe we can play

welp as he said he's talkin bout NH....

now there is a field in hadley at the mall..... which i goto.... so the next time your up in noho (one word btw)(also you forgot to add sister city to san fran) =) if i'm not workin i can meet ya at the mall to play