PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to...?

oldsoldier
06-04-2002, 09:17 PM
That guy in Korea who was doing the AO jerseys? His last post said 2 weeks...two months ago. I was just wondering what was going on with them.

Army
06-04-2002, 09:41 PM
He's in the Air Force over there, you know how that is. I would imagine he is sorta busy right now with the latest boondoggle of the US Congressmen getting snubbed by Pyongyang. They were supposed to have a summit, but didn't have any visas. Needless to say, they didn't get into NK.

(Arrogant SOBs are all miffed that NK wouldn't meet with them, "After all, we represent the US!"...dorks):cool:

spazzed
06-04-2002, 10:12 PM
Politicians really piss me off. :mad:

paintbattler
06-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
Politicians really piss me off. :mad:
me too..they get on my nerves!!!!

oldsoldier
06-05-2002, 09:02 AM
lol...ok, politicians are not very popular...I know. But, I wanted to know when/if those jerseys were ever gonna come out...I think it would be kinda cool for all of us here that are going to Shatnerball to all show up with AO jerseys. Anyway, just was wondering.

synreal
06-05-2002, 09:10 AM
shatnerball is using custom jerseys to seperate the teams instead of armbands. for walking around you can dress however, but for play you need to be wearing your team's unique jersey

that being said, i'd still love an agd jersey for rec play

wyn1370
06-05-2002, 09:28 AM
They would be nice to wear around the days before the big game too. Everyone could get their AO name on them.