PDA

View Full Version : Z-body

rehme
06-04-2002, 10:55 PM
Does any body know where i can get a Z-body for a cheap price? Also does the Z-body come in hopper right because i am right handed and i have a warp feed? Another question is the Z-body very good has any body had one break on them before?

WebShock
06-05-2002, 05:53 AM
I saw a few on E-Bay.

joeyjoe367
06-05-2002, 03:58 PM
My z-body was hopper left, and I think that's the only way they come. I'm not absolutly sure tho. It's just that I've never seen hr/hl options when you buy one.

You can always just use a 90* adapter, it's not QUITE as tight, but it'll get the job done..

It's actually the reason I went minimag body instead.

Check forums and ebay if you wanna get a good price. they're damn expensive if you wanna buy one new.

zbody
06-05-2002, 04:08 PM
I haven't had it break on me but I have had the backspin parts slide off of the dovetail while I was playing. I have talked to 2 other people that this has happened to also. I would recommend Loctiting them down if you get one.

I don't believe that they make a hopper right version either. Never seen one and it is not an option on their website.

WebShock
06-06-2002, 12:48 AM
I'm thinking about going z body. Does this product actually give you extra range?

Does it work? Is it all hype?

zbody
06-06-2002, 06:12 AM
It will give you increased distance with a flatter trajectory as long as you use a small paint and a large bore barrel.

MrMag
06-06-2002, 09:34 AM
doesnt a regualr mag body do that anywayz?

zbody
06-06-2002, 09:39 AM
Nope. The zbody has a rubber tab that gives the ball backspin. Here is a diagramn from their website. www.galacticz.com/contents/img/spinanime.gif