PDA

View Full Version : D-Day wiping.

AssassN
06-05-2002, 06:58 PM
Anyone know about how much wiping there is gunna be?? There are 500 acres and no way a ref can watch it all.

06-05-2002, 07:17 PM
just cover them in paint, will be hard to wipe that off... and if theres no refs around, whos to know who did it? plus it would teach the wiper a lesson :p

AssassN
06-05-2002, 07:30 PM
They'll see just how fast my RT can shoot. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!111;)

Jonno06
06-05-2002, 09:26 PM
they cant wipe welts....

paintbattler
06-05-2002, 09:29 PM
shoot them in the gogs and they cant wipe it w/ leaving a smear

FrAuStY
06-05-2002, 11:19 PM
I'm down with just plain old lighting them up! When we play 24 scenarios in Ocala Fl.. I don't stop shooting till they call themselves out. If they don't like it.. shoulda got up and out a long time ago.

liigod
06-06-2002, 12:41 AM
or we could avoid hurting people and use my method. I have a 3 guppie harness. I dont actualy shoot 3, only 2 at most. But in that third i have diablo imperial. its to expensive to shoot all the time, but when i get a wiper, or if im shooting at magic carpet bob here in California, i toss that imperial in there. EVer tried to wipe elmers glue? Well you had it easy... I bet u cant wipe 3 imperial hits...

JJBrookshire
06-06-2002, 08:42 AM
This will be my 6th D-Day and I've been pretty impressed with the reffing. Most of the action tends to take place in "pockets" and the refs tend to be on scene. I've also noticed that players tend to call themselves out when hit more times than not. Maybe this is because they know they can come back in pretty quickly or because they realize that this will be a long day of play for everyone. It could be that cheating is not tolerated. Dewayne has been known to "ask" wipers to leave in a very public manner.

p.s. If you are coming to D-Day and are a SPPLAT member be sure to come by the booth to pick up your $10 off a case of paint coupon.