PDA

View Full Version : My Emags at AGD so I'm in limbo!

Bwaites
06-05-2002, 10:52 PM
I sent my Emag in to AGD to have the Emode fixed so I'm without a marker. I called to make sure it was received and told it would be at least the 17th before it was shipped back.

I have a tourney before that and they promised to try to get it out next week. I should have asked when I got the RA how long it would take, I would have held on until after that weekend, so make sure you ask before you send it in!

I also volunteered to be a Level 10 field beta tester since it has a superbolt and was told that it would be 4-6 weeks until production. Tom has pulled more than one rabbit out of a hat so I don't know how long it will really be, but Murphy's Law applies to all new products in my experience.

Needless to say, I'm feeling a little lost without my marker and hoping that none of my friends call for a friendly game until it gets back. I did take the opportunity to send my HALO to Odyssey for the upgrade to the new drive and they promised to get it out this week. I'll let you all know how both turn out.

Bill

magking1971
06-05-2002, 11:12 PM
Hey, my E-Mag is there to!
Maybe our markers can work together and sneek some lvl 10's out!;)

SlipknotX556
06-05-2002, 11:37 PM
I to also have an emag going to AGD. I sent it out today.

Paintballer86
06-06-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by magking1971
Hey, my E-Mag is there to!
Maybe our markers can work together and sneek some lvl 10's out!;)

Heh, my 4500 flatline is there, he said that you could hide the mods in his tank! :D

Bartleby
06-06-2002, 07:57 AM
last time i sent my gun in they said it was a two week turn-around time. i did it anyways and got a call the next day. "your gun's ready, when you gonna pick it up!". given i do live right by the factory, it still was an overnight job, but maybe i'm just that lucky :D :D

AGDSaul
06-06-2002, 11:33 AM
I just finished it. It's done bill you should get it soon.

Saul Ramirez
Airgun Designs
E-mag Tech.

Yudanja
06-06-2002, 02:36 PM
Now isnt that awesome! What other company is this good? Just 3 words for everyone at AGD... Great Job Guys (oops and Gals too)!

Bwaites
06-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Incredible!

That kind of service gets national awards when it is any other industry!

Thanks, Saul!

Bill