PDA

View Full Version : code red,this is not a drill,this is not a drill!!!!!

Jonno06
06-06-2002, 10:24 AM
my gun is leaking...BAD!

i gas it up,and it continuiosly leaks down the barrel.I cant pull the trigger because it stays limp.This has drawn me to conclude it is the on/off assembly....how do i get to the on/off??

i cant unscrew the powertube tip either!!!

help me please!

emumikey
06-06-2002, 12:06 PM
The leak down the barrel could be caused by the power tube spacer. Try getting it off with a coin or a large flat head screwdriver. I am not sure why it is not coming off. To take the on/off assembly out, just remove the field strip screw and pull the valve assy out. The on/off assy is located on the bottom of the valve, it looks like a brasse square. Use a panel tool or a very small flathead screwdriver to work it out. If the on/off pin stays in the valve assy you can get it out with a pair of tweezers or needlenose pliers. What type of valve is it?

Jonno06
06-06-2002, 12:15 PM
thanks,i will see if i cant look in the on/off assembly,it is a ReTro valve....

emumikey
06-06-2002, 12:33 PM
If you think it is the on/off pin you can check the length. I think it is supposed to be .750. You can check it with a caliper if you have one.

Army
06-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Use a pencil to push the bolt back to lock into the sear. When you gas up your ReTro; hold back the trigger, gas up, then let the trigger snap forward.

RT's are sometimes funny that way.:cool:

Jonno06
06-07-2002, 09:48 AM
ok,i figured it out....

i had my stock frame on,i put back on my intelliframe(blade),and it works...must have been the trigger pin...