PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about micro E

Creative Mayhem
06-06-2002, 11:05 AM
Like the title says, What do you think about the PTP Micro Emag? I have a chance to get one and I want opinions. Any inherant problems, any plusses? Basically pros and cons..

Thanks

Ityl
06-06-2002, 01:32 PM
I've heard of many with tolerance problems. And it takes forever to get it fixed, if it even does get fixed. Unless you try it out, I'd stay away. Other wise it's basically an Emag with a different body.

zbody
06-06-2002, 01:38 PM
Mine works great. Never have had a problem with it. I just prefer the looks of it over a standard E-MAG and it's a little lighter. It has the Emagnum board installed and it rocks.

WickeDKlowN
06-06-2002, 01:45 PM
i love them, i hope to upgrade to one some day. ive heard about some tolerence issues but all the ones ive tried worked fine. they are great guns. and they look sweet IMO

then again, i might be alittle biased since they are my local store ;) they have great service, if you have any probs, call them up and they will usually fix it for you.

paintbattler
06-06-2002, 02:34 PM
yea..they are nice guns..but u believe the exteem will be a lot better

ammosponge
06-25-2002, 02:25 PM
i have had one for the last 4 months. it rocks. get a good barrel, lock it on electro mode, and go to work! it does occasionally chop, but if you drop the money on a GOOD hopper, you'll be much happier. can't wait to see what the lvl 10 mods do for me..... will pretty much make the marker perfect

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 06:36 PM
cons
they used to have problems, but know their all fixed and works just like a regular e-mag

have to get it serviced through PTP

IMO doesn't lok as good as the original E-mag or extreme C&C etc...

pro's
lighter then the regular E-mag

if you consider this a pro, it uses cocker barrels

dropkick1
06-25-2002, 06:46 PM
i just got mine last week and used it this past weekend and it rocks, i love it, all u need is to add a warp and no problems, i love mine, especially since its all black.

ken

kutter
06-25-2002, 07:20 PM
There is a really odd rumor floating about, can't say where I heard it, that PTP will be coming out with a removable breech style like the Extremes.

The overall gun is smaller and lighter and then with a removable breech, it would be a hard package to beat, especially since it seems they have ironed out the tolerance issues.