PDA

View Full Version : ?'s About Timmy's (I know, not AGD)

timag
06-06-2002, 02:35 PM
My I just got my classic timmy, it works great except for the fact that the board has a mind of its own.

whenever i go into the menu options, i change stuff(firing mode,Firing rate, and ACE, which i put on BYPASS)

when i got to exit, the defualt settings i have it at are stillt there, am i doing something wrong, or does an evil gnome live in my gun?

and if Army reads this....I know, I know....."should'a kept your 'mag"

wyn1370
06-06-2002, 02:48 PM
If you turn your gun off then back on whatever you have your default (DIP switches) set to will come back. I've never heard of changing teh settings in the menu then upon exiting them reseting to default. Try pbnation.com 's timmy forum, there is at least 3 licensed techs there regularly.

paintball8869
06-06-2002, 03:17 PM
If it's going back to 12 bps semi, then that's because you are starting it with the bolt forward (thus the eyes read an error and revert back to 12 bps semi to save you from chopping and still allowing you to shoot at a decent rate of fire). That's normal. Just start your gun with air in it and the bolt will be back, then you can change anything you want and it won't revert back to "safe mode" :)

If that's not what it's doing, you might have a tourney lock on or something. Where it automatically sticks with whatever your dipswitches are set at. Basically it shuts off the use of the membrane buttons, so you can't change modes.

Hopefully this helps. I haven't had a select fire board for like 6 months, but hopefully everything has stayed the same as when i had it. You can im me if you need more help (paintball8869 or xtremepbma on AIM).