PDA

View Full Version : AGD OFFICE INFO>>>>READ!

Army
06-07-2002, 03:15 PM
AGD is going through a MASSIVE software upgrade for the office and ordering depts. to speed your purchases and other business along.

Please be patient with the AGD-Girls, as they are doing their level 10 best to get you the service you deserve.

If you have Emailed AGD lately, the auto-response is not working 100%. This is why many registration and purchase confirmations have not been recieved by you. If you did not get an Email, but still wish to confirm, please call during business hours.

If you call and ask nicely you can still get free AGD stickers, BUT ONLY ONCE, DO NOT ABUSE THE AGD-GIRLS GENEROSITY...it can get really ugly for you:) If you want more stickers, buy them from the store..."They're cheap ya stingy booger!"

Thanks, Dave:cool:

Clare
06-07-2002, 03:21 PM
I don't think I've ever been called a stingy booger before, thanks Army! :p

wyn1370
06-07-2002, 03:39 PM
what do you mean, don't abuse the office girl's generosity. If you're really nice to them on the phone they might throw in stickers anyway. So if you've got no other reason to be nice, then do it and you just may get rewarded with stickers.

Clare
06-07-2002, 03:40 PM
lol, I was just kidding! sheesh
I've got all the stickers I need, and I bought them too! :D

RT_Luver
06-07-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Army
"They're cheap ya stingy booger!"

nice choice of words. i dont think I've ever heard that Before;)

nutz
06-07-2002, 09:42 PM
The office girls do a GREAT JOB... They are always help full and can always help you if youve got a question or something. :D

Croix71
06-08-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by nutz
The office girls do a GREAT JOB... They are always help full and can always help you if youve got a question or something. :D

I agree! :D

The ladies at AGD will get nothing but praise from me!!

Tk
06-12-2002, 09:27 PM
stickers? you mean there are actually stickers? i never got any....THAT SUCKS!!:(

Blazingace
06-13-2002, 12:09 AM
:( They sent me the wrong retro valve. I needed a Hopper left valve and they sent me a hopper right. I shoot a Minimag so this is important. I called and they sent me a new one right away. :( I didn't get no stickers?!?!?! I really wanted some for my Hoppers. Yes plural, Hoppers. She even wrote on my invoice that I was really nice.:( I can't belive I am really ugly over the phone too. Its not fair.

AGD-OfficeGal
06-13-2002, 09:15 AM
Somehow a rumor got started that we throw stickers in with each order. Hate to be a wet blanket, but this isn't the case. You have to ask.

Stickers are available on the store at four for a buck if you want to order some along with other things.

Please go easy on the free sticker requests for now, as we are still reallys swamped here. :(

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. And Blazingace, you were definitely not ugly on the phone!

Marcia

Paul La Rue
06-13-2002, 09:28 AM
Since we're praising the Women at AGD. I have to give a huge thank you to JoAnn.

She has been so very helpful, and she puts up with all my pestering without any complaining. :-)

Thanks JoAnn!!! Great Job!!!

paintbattler
06-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Army
"They're cheap ya stingy booger!"
nicly put.. :D

paintbattler
06-17-2002, 02:29 PM
how much is all this gonna run? will it make the prices the merchandise from AGD go up?