PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for me to HELP A TEAMATE

E==Mag MAN
06-07-2002, 05:49 PM
Okay i play on a small tourny team. We accually i think would be stronge if we can get one player accually playing. This is the prob........

We have a back player...i would just kick him off the team but he is a goodfriend so...i cant.
Well anyways this guy plays back right ....he shoots a half of case a day..SCRIMAGING. He wont communicate no matter what i say and plainly said he is a idiot. I swear last weekend i asked for some cover told were, and proceeded to make a bunker:)...i dont trust him so i wait a second to see just were his paint is goin...of course to a bunker with no one in it. IDIOT i told him exactly were even shot the bunker for him. What should i do to work a player like this..not to sound cocky but this team is only good cause of 2 players me and another back player the rest of the team is were i expect them to be. We are goin to play a 5man soon and a extremly stronge guy is playing with us i thank him for that. BUT WHAT SHOULD I HAVE THIS PLAYER DO!!!!!! DRILLS/THREATS what???????