PDA

View Full Version : every1 from new england read!

paintballrulzs
06-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Everyone who lives in new england go to candia NH to play paintball tomaro!Everyone go!

HoppysMag
06-08-2002, 05:15 PM
would you like to give us a field name or should we wander around aimlessly until we find somthing resembaling a paintball field?:D

dansim
06-08-2002, 05:27 PM
well actually theres a pnl tournement in cape cod ma tommorow

HoppysMag
06-08-2002, 05:32 PM
dansim- wheres it at? i heard theres a place right over the bourne bridge and i wanna know if its any good.

paintballrulzs
06-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Sorry bout that. Candia is this link http://www.warpig.com/linkout.cgi?http://www.mip8ntball.com which is currently not working...kinda weird. . It is exit three. When you get off the highway go right for about a 1/2 mile not ever and it will b on your right. You can't miss it. it is bring your own paint, 20 entry, and food is cheap and good

shartley
06-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Yes, those are the directions….

Now.. the reason the site does not work is because the domain name is not owned by those running Manchester Indoor Paintball in Candia (MiPCandia). The domain has been owned by a CA company since last August (BlacksunPC & NetRentalBiz.com). How much does it cost to keep a Domain Name and Hosting Account?

virus
06-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
dansim- wheres it at? i heard theres a place right over the bourne bridge and i wanna know if its any good.

yup that would be the one..... go over the bourne and keep doin donuts in the rotary untill you see their sign....

and thats where i will be playin 2morrow.... fillin in a spot for AO-Nightmare...... now to see how bad i really am 2morrow =)

HoppysMag
06-08-2002, 07:29 PM
well give me a report on the field cause il be in the cape from the 26th to the 30th and i wanna play there. and i am unable to make it to NH this weekend but i will check it out once i get my lisense.

paintballrulzs
06-08-2002, 07:51 PM
if ne 1 goes to candia i am tommy...i will be wearing a blue pmi jersey and shooting a hyperframed mag with a warp(f i can get it to work right)

dansim
06-08-2002, 08:28 PM
simply put its the best field in the state and alot of people thinks so too(ccpb not the nh one)

HoppysMag
06-08-2002, 09:08 PM
are they in any way related to SLAM. cause i liked thier field. and i know slam closed and then these guys opened. they got a web sight?