PDA

View Full Version : A Gripe with AGD!?!?!?!

Blazingace
06-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Hello,

First off I love AGD. My Minimag is a thing of beauty. I am in the process of completing my Minimag and I only need one more piece. I have been after this part of about 3 months now.

Before I go into details about AGD I need to write about an AOer named ElementEclipse. This "Explitive, Explitive, Explitive, Explitive............." is a dirty thief in my opinion. I wanted to buy a Retro valve from him three months ago. By the way the Retro is the last piece of my killer Minimag. I sent him a MO for 210 and I waited. I waited about 4 weeks and then I began calling him. He said that his mother sent it through her company. Well to make a long story short he won't return my calls and won't return my money like he said he would. I personally don't belive that he sent the valve and is holding out on me.

So I decide to do it the right way and order one from AGD straight. I order on-line for a REVERSE valve. I have a HOPPER LEFT Mini. I sent an old HOPPER RIGHT valve in that I had from a previous 'Mag. The e-mail invoices state that I ordered a REVERSE valve. Today, after months of anticipation I get my valve. Like a young child at Christmas I open the box looking for that most Perfect of AGD products, that will let me send ropes of paint at my opponent, when.....................I look and low and behold AGD sent me a HOPPER RIGHT valve. I stare at it stupified. NO I scream. Its not fair. Now pause while I ask a question. Am I not allowed to use the Go Retro Program and request the opposite air feed valve? Or did someone at AGD not pay attention when they sent my valve? Did they figure, by checking the RA number that if I sent a HOPPER RIGHT valve that I would want a HOPPER RIGHT valve in return? Sorry, I am a little upset that my RetroMini will have to wait until next week while I straighten this out. I have been looking forward to getting this valve for 3 months and nothing but futile waiting. Sorry again and thank you.

BlackVCG
06-08-2002, 08:11 PM
While I don't work at the factory, I will say I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. This is an honest mistake that anyone could make. The only thing I can suggest is to call AGD on Monday to get things straightened out. They should send it right out to you before you send the one you have right now back to them since they have your CC number. If they don't receive the old valve then you get charged for the second one they sent you. That's how AGD does it with replacement parts anyway.

Restola
06-08-2002, 08:21 PM
People make mistakes. I'm sure AGD will make it right.

Sucks about your problems with ElementEclipse.

Blazingace
06-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Thank you Black and Restola. I thought that it was a simple mistake. Its just that the anticipation is killing me. I keep hearing all these wonderful things about the Retro that when I finally get my own and I can't use it well.......Take my balloon (about hot air balloon size) and burst it (fly any mid-sized plane through it) and you get the idea. Thanks again. I just needed to let off a little frustration.

RT_Luver
06-08-2002, 10:06 PM
man.... while i can't say I kow how ur feeling, that aint no fun. hope u get it straightened out soon so you can take your mini out

Vegeta
06-08-2002, 10:26 PM
Actually, I didn't know AGD made valves that had the inlet on the other side... that is what your talking about right? the air inlet is on the left side instead of the right? Hmm thats nifty.

Jonno06
06-08-2002, 10:38 PM
man,that really sucks,i hate to see peeps get ripped off.....

well,im sure you know the saying....:

"good things come to those who wait"-i myself hate this saying.....(no patience)

speedballbanks
06-08-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Vegeta
Actually, I didn't know AGD made valves that had the inlet on the other side... that is what your talking about right? the air inlet is on the left side instead of the right? Hmm thats nifty.

RoadDawg
06-08-2002, 11:15 PM
Man I want a Retrovalve w/ the air inlet on the other side. Oh well it isn't too bad having it on the right side. Would make my gun look smoother though.