PDA

View Full Version : custom body rails

WebShock
06-09-2002, 05:02 AM
where can i find custom body rails that have been anodized and milled already?

Croix71
06-09-2002, 10:36 AM
Don't think you can find custom body rails out there that were already anno'd. There are body kits like the Eclipse kits that came in different colors (they also came splashed as well). Try giving Tunaman a PM, he could probably give you more insight as to what's still available out there and perhaps even getting things for you. Other than that your other choice is to PM the guys on AO that do custom body work like K&P Customs and Tyson Machado.

RRfireblade
06-09-2002, 08:17 PM
Benchmark.Found at Proteam Products.Everything you see here is over the counter and anno'd.

Jay.

Telefragged
06-09-2002, 08:21 PM
Pretty much the only 'custom' body rails that I know of that are already milled and anodized are the Benchmark ones, and they're pretty nice, but not cheap at $50. check out www.benchmark-man.com

Croix71
06-09-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade
Benchmark.Found at Proteam Products.Everything you see here is over the counter and anno'd.

Jay.

:eek: Nice set up.

CenterFire
06-10-2002, 09:24 PM
I cant seem to find the body rail on Benchmark/PTP's sites...

blackmag3
06-10-2002, 09:28 PM
paintballgear.com is where i got my benchmark body rail. also ANS makes or used to make milled and annoed body rails.

RRfireblade
06-11-2002, 04:53 PM
ProTeam Products. www.xmipaintball.com has links to ProTeam and Benchmark.Just call Proteam at 386-437-3375.Ther're in Florida.
They come in red,blue,green,black and of course Purple.They also have any accessories to match,Drops etc.

Jay.

Ask for Steve tell 'em Jay w/ the purple mag sent ya.

CenterFire
06-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Nice, do you know if the Benchmark foregrips will fit with an intelliframe (not hit the trigger guard)?

RRfireblade
06-11-2002, 09:36 PM
I pretty sure they fit.The benchy frame's foregrip mount is right where the minimags vert ASA is I believe.Benchmark also has like three different "foregrips" 1 gas through and 2 non gas through of different sizes.The regular foregrips are really cool if you get the benchmark twistlock barrel plug.(best plug ever invented IMO)it locks right in the bottom of the foregrip,and looks like part of the gun. COOLNESS!!.

Jay.

mykroft
06-12-2002, 01:32 AM
Benchmark Foregrips do not fit Intelliframes. And Benchmark no longer makes body rails, they stopped last summer. You should be able to still find some kicking around at Paintball shops though.

dansim
06-12-2002, 07:37 AM
bench mark did not stop making them last summer that is this years show mag that was in vegas and la, they simply sell under proteam now

Panzerr
06-12-2002, 08:49 AM
Don't bother buying any of that garbage, have Tyson custom carve your rail for you.

paintbattler
06-12-2002, 09:49 AM
the benchmark rail is by far the nicest rail out there

CanadianFett
06-12-2002, 09:53 PM
Just wondering how I could come in contact with this mysterious Tyson who can bring me such happiness as a custom milled rail?

mykroft
06-13-2002, 06:00 AM
dansim, Benchmark/Proteam announced alst year they were stopping making the rails, Tom posted it, and I heard it from the folks at the Benchmark/PTP booth at IAO. If they've put them back into production, it's news to me, but certainly possible (I don't follow them much due to a distinct dislike for their products).

Note that PTP now owns Benchmark, and has taken the benchmark name out of circulation.

dansim
06-13-2002, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by mykroft
dansim, Benchmark/Proteam announced alst year they were stopping making the rails, Tom posted it, and I heard it from the folks at the Benchmark/PTP booth at IAO. If they've put them back into production, it's news to me, but certainly possible (I don't follow them much due to a distinct dislike for their products).

Note that PTP now owns Benchmark, and has taken the benchmark name out of circulation.

i must be mistaken then perhaps there tryin to get rid of old stock earlier this year then thanks for clearing that up

Panzerr
06-13-2002, 08:10 AM
Tyson's website: http://cpc.wox.org

username on AO: tysonmachado