PDA

View Full Version : Visions of D-Day

mag_pbg
06-09-2002, 08:58 AM
Hey guys, I just got back from D-Day, we left a little early, my dad has to work on monday and we were all pretty tired. You would be supprised at how many mags there were!! I probably saw 6 or 7 mags ranging from classics to emags!!! I saw a couple of our members like AssassN and CoFFeY[NiTrO]. As of this morning the Germans are winning by I think 150 points!!!!!!!!!!! It was a blast, I took one of my friends who has only been playing for a couple of months, and I don't know if he got a good impression of D-Day becuase at the night game he got lit up by our own team. I got a couple of people out, and I got out I think twice. The funniest kill storie I have is at the night game we charged the americans base and there is a large mound ring all the way around the base so we got up against that wall and beside me was a kid facing the oppsite direction inside the base, so I thought maybe he is just watchign to make sure nobody sneeks up on us. well a couple of min. go bye and he asks if this is the allied base and I go ya, are you allied, and he goes ya 101st, so i go serender!! He goes "OH S**** OH S****" it was frigin funny!! But who ever has never been to D-Day I highly sugest is, this was my 2nd year!

minimag187
06-09-2002, 10:23 AM
Sounds fun, wish i could of went.

SyntaxError
06-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mag_pbg
beside me was a kid facing the oppsite direction inside the base, so I thought maybe he is just watchign to make sure nobody sneeks up on us. well a couple of min. go bye and he asks if this is the allied base and I go ya, are you allied, and he goes ya 101st, so i go serender!! He goes "OH S**** OH S****" it was frigin funny!!!

I did that at the West Point big game to six newbies who were walking the wrong direction. I was on the other team and they asked, "do you see anybody?" and I said "yeah, they're over there", while pointing in the opposite direction. Then I said "surrender" and they all just started freaking out and left the field :D

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-09-2002, 08:37 PM
Hey!!

Bubba - (one of my buddies i was camping with)
was hiding with his ghille suit on. Some allied walked up....whooped out his D**K and started peeing...then he realize that a german guy in a ghille was near....it was the funniest story!

AssassN
06-12-2002, 03:00 PM
LOL thats funny. That would suck to get peed on.