PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Shot Counter

canada kicks @ss
06-09-2002, 01:06 PM
I just thought of this idea a little while ago. How hard would it be to get an LCD readout of how many shots you've fired that's connected to the I-frame? You'd just need a fairly basic circuit board, a few wires, the switch and wires for the I-frame, a watch battery, and an impact-resistant case to put it all in. Probaby the best place to put it would be on the back of a revy, so the LCD would probably have to go on sideways. Does anyone know where to find a board the right size to fit like that, and maybe a casing for it? Also, would this interfere with the circuit for the X-board, or coult you just have this as another part of the circuit?

paint magnet
06-09-2002, 01:35 PM
Or, you could just get a Rickochet 2k. It has a shot counter, ball counter, and game timer. Plus it automatically agitates with every shot and never goes off when it doesn't need to, and therefore doesn't need to be linked to the Intelliframe. Viewloader also makes a game timer attachment for the revvy. Read the warpig article for more details. (I found it impressive that they put it in a freezer for 2 days and dipped it in mud, gave it to rental players over a period of 8 months, and through all that it still worked.)

zads27
06-09-2002, 02:50 PM
Yes, as the post says above, the ricochet has these features incorporated into the loader.

My question to you is, for what purpose were you thinking of making this shot counter?

zvanut
06-09-2002, 03:25 PM
richochets do not keep very good track :confused:

a hot counter might not be too hard if you knew what yu were doing.

blackmag3
06-09-2002, 03:35 PM
zvanut, have you tried adjusting the riccochets shot counter? very easy to do. mine counts too high but once i set it lower it counts accurately. also they say the elbow you use may not work right. to fix that get a different elbow. i'm pretty sure riccochet makes elbows now.

paint magnet
06-13-2002, 07:57 AM
Yeah, try adjusting the shot counter. Warpig's review said it was off by 2 balls but when they adjusted it it worked fine.