PDA

View Full Version : my warp

nutz
06-09-2002, 04:44 PM
Alright this is really getting annoying... 3 weeks ago i put the warp on my emag. First the warp starts jamming so i got a new diverter plate from AGD, fixed the problem. Today I played with the warp on my friends RT Pro (my emag is at AGD :( ) The warp works good the first game, second game the warp doesnt spin while i shot so i play the game pressing the white button constantly and afterwards i take the warp off.

I dont know whats wrong but im really annoyed that the warp keeps going down... i wanted to play with it and get used to it but i dont think thats going to happen...

:(

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-09-2002, 06:57 PM
prolly need to adjust ur sensor since u changed guns...

paintbattler
06-09-2002, 07:02 PM
i think this is in the wrong forum..it needs to be in the "Tech Forum"

hitech
06-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by nutz
... 3 weeks ago i put the warp on my emag....Today I played with the warp on my friends RT Pro (my emag is at AGD :( ) The warp works good the first game, second game the warp doesnt spin while i shot..

As someone else said, since you changed markers you most likely need to change the sensitivity setting.

nutz
06-09-2002, 11:58 PM
i did change the sensitivity...

whoever i got the warp from ( i got it used) must have screwed up the sensitivity adjuster because the thing is so lose that it might spin a little bit if i shake the warp, no run to a bunker like that and the thing could spin a ton. Im not sure how to fix it... i think maybe i could tape it down. but oh well i played great with out the warp ne way. i dont really need it lol ;)