PDA

View Full Version : Rt Pro

KyleOx1
06-09-2002, 08:22 PM
Ok, well i've decided to not get a cocker and get a mag.... So im thinking about the RT PRO...
The people that have it - could you please post what you like/dis-like about it and just some info on it :)
pics of some tricked out ones would be bad *** too

Jonno06
06-09-2002, 08:23 PM
its fast,durable,kick *** looking...um..fast...

26bps without shootdown baby,thats what the mag is all about:)

OldSchoolMag
06-09-2002, 08:32 PM
I like it, but honestly, if you have the money, get a C&C Xtreme when they come out. They'll definatly be worth it; being lighter and having an easier trigger pull than the RT. But as it is, I'm very happy with my R/T Pro, I'd just get a new drop and bottom line because I really dislike the slanted BL. Oh well, it's opinion. Hope you enjoy what you get!

OSM

Telefragged
06-09-2002, 08:38 PM
As far as mechanical markers go, its up there with the costliest custom-cockers, and it'll still shoot quicker! I'd gladly take the fastest-recharging mehanical marker on the planet, and its reliable, simple, cost-effective, and cool looking ot boot!

Jonno06
06-09-2002, 08:44 PM
guess whos getting a shocker...

me..yep,me...

anyone think its a good trade for my RetRo minimag,freak,polished body,pmi drop forward,aci gas thru forgrip...for -Sons- shocker???(its in markers(classified))

shartley
06-09-2002, 08:51 PM
Yes, the RT Pro is one fine Marker. As I have said time and again, she is the Electric-Killer. The RT Pro’s speed is second to no other Manual Marker and sends owners of Electric Markers running.

As mentioned, you will want to get a Drop Forward for it. And if you don’t have one already, a 12V Revvy with X-Board.

My setup is totally stock (minus the DF, Tank Cover, QD, etc.), but I can tell you that even as such it is one fine looking setup… and feels even better than it looks. You will not be disappointed. However others that see you rock on it may be that they don't have one. ;)

KyleOx1
06-09-2002, 09:00 PM
hrmmmmmm, the rt pro looks nice :)
any dis-likes about it?

Bartleby
06-09-2002, 09:46 PM
i heard some people complain that it's too fast they keep getting pulled out of games as a result of being accused of running full auto :D :D

Brian68mag
06-09-2002, 10:58 PM
well, if you can short stroke it and break a ball...
thats about all though, within a month the short stroking wont be a problem because you will master the trigger and its play.

KyleOx1
06-09-2002, 11:05 PM
does anyone have some pics of some tricked out rt's?

nutz
06-10-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Yes, the RT Pro is one fine Marker. As I have said time and again, she is the Electric-Killer. The RT Pro’s speed is second to no other Manual Marker and sends owners of Electric Markers running.

As mentioned, you will want to get a Drop Forward for it. And if you don’t have one already, a 12V Revvy with X-Board.

My setup is totally stock (minus the DF, Tank Cover, QD, etc.), but I can tell you that even as such it is one fine looking setup… and feels even better than it looks. You will not be disappointed. However others that see you rock on it may be that they don't have one. ;)

Shartley hit the bulls eye on this one. The RT Pro needs really nothing done to it. I played with my friends stock RT Pro yesterday and it performs at the level of my emag and it keeps up with every gun on the field. It is definitly one of the best guns for the money. Also it really never chops. I played hard speedball yesterday and not one chop or barrel break all day. this is with just a 12v revvy no xboard or anything else. Bottom line is that this is a great gun and it doesnt disapoint many.

cphilip
06-10-2002, 08:10 AM
One of the most underated markers out there. Superior to any Mechanical marker you will ever shoot. For well under the price of a top of the line cocker you well exceed the performance of them. Now comes stock with the intelliframe with Dye stickies already on it. Fast, realiable and nice looking. My Kid chose to use the RT Pro over the eMag. Tell ya something?

Patron God of Pirates
06-10-2002, 08:40 AM
I cannot say enough about this marker.

Pros:

Rate of Fire- When you learn how to use the trigger, and get the reactiveness right where you want it, it absolutely Rips. No Semi will fire any faster than this marker can. It takes less skill to get there with a mouse click electro, but what are you playing? Panitball? Or Quake?

No Shootdown- It puts a full charge of air behind the ball no matter how fast you fire.

Consistency- Out of the box mine was +/- 2 over a chrono, when simulating rapid fire. Four cases later, +/- 2.

Simplicity- No external moving parts, easy to service. You wont be spending 1k on extra wing dings and do dads.

Durability- Stainless steel construction. Tales have been told of Mags being run over or dropped out of trucks on the highway and still shooting fine. Try that with one of those nifty light weight "power ranger" guns.

Cons:

Weight- The first complaint I here when someone picks up my RTP is "wow, thats heavy". Now I have a Warp feed and an 88/4500 tank on mine so other set ups might not weigh as much, but it is still a heavy marker by todays aluminum and plastic standards.

Short Stroke- Before you get used to the trigger, you will short stroke, you will chop paint. This is a problem when I let people fire my mag and they proceed to try and fire as fast as they see me firing. They short stroke, and chop paint. That turns allot of people off to the gun. I should mention that I have yet to chop or break a single ball in play.

To Fast- Yes, there is such a thing. I get accused of "going full auto" and get told my gun is unfair all the time. It makes me smile. People here will tell you how they've been pulled from games because of it.