PDA

View Full Version : Rob does play !!

RobAGD
06-09-2002, 09:47 PM
Welp had a bit of a day. First my Linked Revy gave up the ghost thats when you see me shooting the LED below then I have the main battery died. Very odd as I had only about 4k on the shot counter BUT the gun had been left on all day so that may have done it in.

anyway some pics of me trying to fend of the bad guys

http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/misc/rob-brent.jpg

Now the Revy died and I am shoot a LED blah !

http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/misc/rob-angel2.jpg

Dah which way did that go which way did they go George...

and this

http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/misc/rob-angel3.jpg

BTAutoMag
06-09-2002, 10:48 PM
uh did the revvy die and your switching guns happen in the same game because thats what it looks like happened in the pics...

Nice hair:D

RobAGD
06-10-2002, 09:10 AM
yep, nothing like a combo of bed head/hat hair to play in :)

-Robert

slateman
06-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Did you manage not to break your foot this time?:D :D

paintbattler
06-10-2002, 03:29 PM
well..was it fun?

RobAGD
06-10-2002, 07:09 PM
I dont break body parts thats Miscue :)

I just bruse up stuff, knees, back, shoulder......

Had a so so day, couple good games couple not so good....

-Robert

BTAutoMag
06-10-2002, 07:14 PM
you didnt answer me... did you switch guns during the game?

RobAGD
06-10-2002, 09:18 PM
Poor punctuation on my part, in my first reply its was Yep, to the fact that it was teh same game. In fact the dude in yellow died right after that pic was taken and I took his gun with in a few minutes.

I hate Angels I would rather shoot a M98 on co2 :( Then at least there is a good reason for the crappy accuracy.

-Robert

Mango
06-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD

I hate Angels I would rather shoot a M98 on co2 :( Then at least there is a good reason for the crappy accuracy.

-Robert

????????
what?

Please elaborate.

RobAGD
06-12-2002, 12:16 AM
JT - The accuracy blows *** plain and simple, they all ( and I mean the 15 + guns I have played with over the years ) all have horid shot groupings. Going from my Emag to an Angel is like going from a lazer to a flash light. I had to throw 2 or 3 times as much paint as I do with my Emag to get the same job done, and I couldn't flat out drop the hammer on the eagles like I am use to ( btw - that means I run a rope of paint over the eagles head and when he pokes out for lookie I drop the rope on him like an AX )

The ONLY angels I have ever seen that didn't have those kinds of shot groupings are Avalanches. Then again I havent been able to talk Rocky or Chris into loaning me thiers for a few games so .... :->

And these are not guns that have been unserviced by trained techs, I shot 2 differnt angels at WC and both had just come from being serviced at the WDP booth, the gun I shot Sunday had just been services by our local tech ( who btw no longer shoots an Angel )

I have hear from many that thier angels are accurate and all that, but I find when I shoot them that the flyers and vertical striping are just about the worst. I think its a matter that people want to belive thier gun is accurate or just get use to the way it shoots.

-Robert

AGDSaul
06-12-2002, 08:46 AM
Serving AGD customers since 1993, wishing I could beat some common sence into some of them about 5 hrs later.

That's funny, but I am with on that one.

graycie
06-12-2002, 09:49 AM
so where's the pic of hooooooooober throwing a gun in rage?

RobAGD
06-12-2002, 11:29 AM
Those pictures dont exist, and teh person that may or may not have taken them cant be found.... Rather odd happenstance don't ya think :)

-Robert

graycie
06-12-2002, 01:14 PM
/me wants to see pic of brad in pigtails!