PDA

View Full Version : Z-Grip question for Tom

Kaiser Bob
06-09-2002, 10:54 PM
I remember you mentioning how unhappy you would be if these reworked Z-Grips didnt sell. I am curious as to how many you need to sell for it to be worth it. It seems as though only a handful of people are definitely going to buy them.

MagKoko
06-09-2002, 11:22 PM
im going to get one... i didn't post though, im sure people are goign to buy them in the masses, i hope...

MagKoko
06-10-2002, 12:12 AM
on that note... get more people to get mags as backups for emags, with zgrips, hee hee... even though we know emags won't break down, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED A ZGRIP! :D

Mendel
06-10-2002, 12:15 PM
A handful of people? I don't think you know how to count! There has been non-stop requests for the Intelli Z-Grip. Look at the "Z-Grip Announcement Thread." I wouldn't call that a handful of people! Also, not everybody who is going to buy the Z-Grip responds to these repetitive threads!!!

hitech
06-10-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Mendel
...not everybody who is going to buy the Z-Grip responds to these repetitive threads!!!

That is very true. Tha problem is that everyone who says that they ARE going to buy one doesn't actually purchase one. Determining the REAL level of interest is the key.

Kaiser Bob
06-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Easy there, its a tried and true fact that the number of people that say they are going to buy something and the number that actually do is not the same. The Z-Grip announcement thread is somewhat old, and people that wanted one at the time may not want one anymore. Perhaps there are people that didnt want one before that want one now, but I just dont want Tom to lose money on this whole thing if he is expecting 5,000 people to buy them right away or something.

SqueegeeKid
06-10-2002, 02:00 PM
I was having a hard time deciding which frame to buy, a used z-grip or an intelliframe or wait for the redesigned z-grips. I bought an i-frame. I still plan on buying a z-grip when (if) they do go into production but if they go tomorrow, i wont have the cash.

I bet there were a few folks out there in the same situation i was in, perhaps they'll be too broke after buying another frame (couldn't wait) to get a z-grip.

paintbattler
06-10-2002, 02:15 PM
if i didnt already have an orginal z grip i would get it