PDA

View Full Version : Fights in Paintball

blnk162
06-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Any of you guys ever see fights break out in practice or a tournament, or heck even rec ball?

Post stories here

Croix71
06-09-2002, 11:10 PM
Not I. Mostly shouting matches.

Schnitzel
06-10-2002, 12:08 AM
if it happens at SCVillage, you're booted for like a year

liigod
06-10-2002, 12:27 AM
lots of hicks play paintball in their camoflauge and tippman;s with flatline barrels. they tend to want to fight it out to prove their manhood...

speedballbanks
06-10-2002, 12:38 AM
me and my cousin broke up a fight i kneeled on this guy's chest he let go and the other guy by the throat and my cousin tackled them to the ground and drug 600 pounds of people 5 feet and the weirdest thing is they were 40 year old men and it was all over me i couldn't hear the one guy yelling hit and the 2 of them went into a fire fight and then they stopped and the other guy ran bam bam bam bam i broke it up end of story.

you like that big sentence??

lonsch
06-10-2002, 01:46 AM
i saw this one team, i forgot there name but they really sucked, anyway they got in a fight at badlandz 2 days in a row. :)

by they way rami the guys on your team seem cool.

nutz
06-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by lonsch
i saw this one team, i forgot there name but they really sucked, anyway they got in a fight at badlandz 2 days in a row. :)

LMAO... lonsch was the team named deadlock? possibly the worst team in the chicago area. They made up bs about being sposored to make their team look good.

Creative Mayhem
06-10-2002, 09:56 AM
I've seen some fights usually shouting and the occasional punch. Usually the guy that is wronged will over shoot(big time) the first guy to get even

blackmag3
06-10-2002, 07:05 PM
the only fight i've seen was when a guy bunkered this other guy and majorly bonus balled him. i'm talking atleast 15 shots. they fought right there on the speedball field during the game until the refs broke it up.

rikkter
06-10-2002, 07:17 PM
well, my teammate shot one guy, he didn't go out, so he got mad. he lit the guy up, and my teammate got lit up, OBVIOUS hits cuz he was just standing out in the open yet he wouldn't leave. finally he did, then a guy with a big ol' angel thinking hes good with it, rushed me and my other teammate.. say the least.. we lit him up.. he didn't stop shooting at us, therefore, we didn't stop shooting at him. the little dweeb got mad picked up a rock, and came after me and my teammate..thas where my teammate's dad stepped in(also a teammate). i found it amusing but weird.. the kid just came after us with a big rock about to smash our heads in..i would of just stand there cuz he was probably too chicken poop to do it, but yeah, it was just all stupid.

the end.

Bartleby
06-10-2002, 07:18 PM
actually, this last year at CPX i witnessed a bad one. some guy bunkered another and the guy what was bunkered waited outside in the deadbox for him. this was rec-ball mind you. anyways, it ended up being 3 on 3 and they simply wouldn't stop. punching, kicking even kneeing. then someguy who was playing with his kids stripped the velcro cover and disclosed his shield. "POLICE! BREAK IT UP!" was the last thing i heard. But i did get to see a few cruisers pull away from the park after we got the staging area.

InfinatyBPS
06-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
the kid just came after us with a big rock about to smash our heads in
the end.

A rock? Isn't that what those spiked cocker bodys are for?:rolleyes: