PDA

View Full Version : BAD TRADE (if you can call it a trade) for Exodus

UpInArms
06-10-2002, 11:50 AM
about a month ago I sent this guy a money order for $110 to get a valve that I needed. First he said that he was goin to do something he normally doesnt and send the valve out before he got my MO. Well I waited a week and a half and still no valve. I e-mailed him 3 times and finally caught him on AIM. He said his car was in the shop and couldnt get the valve out till the begining of the next week. well needless to say no valve so I e-mailed him at least 3 more times. He never e-mailed me back. SOOO once again I caught him on AIM. and once again he said that he couldnt get to the post office and asked if I would mind if he just sent the money back. Soo ya its been over a month now accually almost 2 and I still have no valve or MO back. I think I have been patient enough and I didnt want to have to do this, but as a word of warning DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TOO EXODUS.
thanx
Doug
oh ya Jason if your reading this send my money back and I will delete and threads I have posted on about you.

ttoad4000t
06-17-2002, 03:50 PM
he has a car? i didnt know that, he was a good trader, but he got something from me, i couldnt get to the PO so i drove by his house and dropped it off, very nice, he even gave me a copy of Unreal Tournament, he is a good trader in my book...

UpInArms
06-18-2002, 09:58 AM
ya he prob is a good trader when he is buying stuff.He was using my money to buy the dang thing.

fenris69
07-08-2002, 12:55 PM
well he sent the stuff, albeit a month late :) but what can ya do? Get on him for that cash and I'm sure he'll pay.