PDA

View Full Version : Adjust my Emag trigger. I KNOW... SEARCHED!

JEDI
06-10-2002, 12:12 PM
I just wanna try to adjust my emag trigger to be shorter. I attempted a search but I didnt find one that was too clear. I know it's got to do with the magnets. Could one of you smarty guys attempt to clearly explain it? Thanks !

a_malfunction
06-10-2002, 05:20 PM
I think the video shows you how.

BlackVCG
06-10-2002, 07:03 PM
The video will show you how to do it, but if you don't have the video, then follow these steps.

Take out the valve and then take off the mainbody.

Unscrew the sear axle pin on the right side of the rail and then lift up on the rail. Now that you just have the grip frame, put the selector switch in E-Mode. You'll see a black set screw inside of the selector switch piece. Screwing this in will shorten the pull and screwing it out will lengthen the pull. Set the pull length to how you want it. If you want to adjust the trigger pull weight, then you can remove/add magnets to the stack in the top of the grip frame above the top of the trigger. Put the trigger in M-Mode, and hold it all the way back and then stick your allen wrench on the stack of magnets to get them out easily.

Once you got all that set to how you want it, put the gun back together. Put the safety on and then turn on the gun. Pull the trigger and make sure you hear the solenoid clicking. If you don't, then you need to adjust the HES magnet. This is in the center of the trigger. By screwing the magnet so it comes out of the trigger more, you make the gun fire earlier in the trigger pull. You want to set it so that the gun fires just before the end of the trigger pull.

JEDI
06-11-2002, 07:19 AM
Thanks, that is exactly the type of post I was hoping to get. You're the man Black!