PDA

View Full Version : Broken power tube tip?

mag59459
06-10-2002, 09:02 PM
Has anyone ever had there power tube tip break in half before? It broke right where the oring goes and flew up into my bolt. I gassed it up, took 4 or 5 shots and then the gun started makeing a weird noise and the balls were dropping out of the barrel. Its a 68 classic a couple years old. I was just wondering if this was a common problem, I hope its not to expensive to replace. Fortunatly I had my emag as a back up.

FrAuStY
06-11-2002, 09:19 AM
Dunno why it broke.. may have been a bad one that got out? You may wanna call AGD if your mag is registered with them. They may send you a new one doubt it.. but its worth a try. Or, go here (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=45&CATID=6). Thats a link to the replacement one on AGD's site.
Its sounds like it was either over-tightened or not tightened enough. Use a nickel and tighten it down until it stops.

*EDIT* - If the link doesn't work..it's AGD's site... I just tried it after I viewed that page and it said connection could not be established. It's the right link..just keep trying :)