PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait

Shail
06-11-2002, 09:55 PM
I am going to be getting my emag between this saturday and tuesday of next week, hopefully by saturday; so I can use it at the next team practise on sunday, and begin getting use to the trigger. The wait is going to suck!

legion
06-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Heh, I know how you feel bro, lets see, here's my emag experience:

local store having a sale, I say, sweet, time to buy that emag, I buy the emag, only to find out that one of the magnets in the trigger of the emag i bought has come separated, so it gets sent back to the factory, roughly 3 weeks later, i get the emag back, at which point a friend of mine is injured so badly he can't play paintball, which means our duo is not happening, so to be supportive I dont play. 2 more weeks go by, he's healed, but I've gone and injured myself, so I can't play, then when I'm healed I decide it would be a good idea to get an emagnum board (and oh heck yah it was, emagnum's are soooo cool), so I send out my gun, and thanks to the handiwork of donggie i was only missing it for roughly a week, but I still had to put off playing for another 3 days!@#

All in all wait time of close to two MONTHS!@# *sigh*

I know what you feel, but you will love the thing!

Legion

RT_Luver
06-11-2002, 11:04 PM
sweet....i gotta wait 2 months till I can get mine.

speedballbanks
06-12-2002, 07:18 AM
i got about a month myself.

G-Rexx
06-12-2002, 07:43 AM
Folks, It's worth the WAIT!!! :D Hang tough.

paintbattler
06-12-2002, 09:51 AM
yea, but the thing of RT_Luver's gun, its an xtreme