PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe questions

Wittkid99
06-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Ive been away from the board for a little, being insecure about the status of my MAG and what other guns i like(decided on the MAG). Im going to put an Intelliframe and RT. I was wondering if there is anyway to shorten the trigger pull on the intelliframe anymore than it already is. I like a short pull(just as much as the next guy) and would like anyones input that would be willing to put it in.

Thanks

Wittkid99@aol.com

Xzion
06-12-2002, 01:08 AM
Theres really no way to shorten the pull of a mag, then again, theres not really much to complain about. a stock mag trigger is only a couple millimeters. last time I heard, with an intelliframe, its only like 2 or 3 millimeters, which is quite short as far as manual triggers go.

If you want a shorter trigger on a mag, my only suggestion would be to get an E-Mag, their triggers can literally be dialed down to 0, though its reccomended you keep some travel past the fire point, incase things shift. you wouldnt want your trigger to stop working all of a sudden if something moves a hair out of place.