PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Paintball Fields in Massachusetts, thanks!

Mossman
06-12-2002, 10:38 AM
Hey guys. I live like 2 miles from boston, and will hopefully have a car this summer so I'll be able to go exploring. The only places I've really played a lot are Boston Paintball (Hate that damned place), and camp paintball (Love it)

Anyhow, of course there's PNL indoor, outdoor, and Cape cod. I have a little extra cash and can afford to go somewhere more expensive than Camp paintball now, and I was wondering where you guys think I should try

Thanks a lot
-Sam

shartley
06-12-2002, 10:56 AM
You may want to check out fields NOT in MA as well. You are in a good location to be selective.

Adventure Games Paintball in Weare, NH might be worth a look as well... http://www.agpaintball.com

Mossman
06-12-2002, 10:59 AM
ya, I'd like that. Unfortunately mapquest says its 1:45 away. If I had picked up that free membership it woulda been worth the trip, but I like the guys at camp paintball and started getting to know them last year. I just wanna be able to play airball every once in a while when ive got some money burning a hole in my pocket

Thanks shartley

-Sam

shartley
06-12-2002, 11:03 AM
No problem... there are other good fields that may be closer as well... Canobe(sp?) Paintball? And I am sure there are others.

You can also keep them as options for "special" days, but not regular play days.

I hope you find a good "home". :)

Mossman
06-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Hrm...its a hike. The paint and co2 prices will be too much for my friends, and I cant bring my own paint...sorry, AG looks like a no-go :(

Mossman
06-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Oh ya, canobee sounds promising too. Its a little closer. THe thing is, I love this place Camp paintball thats like 45 minutes, except its not that HUGE of an operation so I cant really go on weekdays in the summer ever...I want to be able to do that :) Also once i went on a sunday and there was just no one there....kinda wierd, i forgot to call but they werent open on a sunday
-Sam