PDA

View Full Version : Finally I have a picture

Krazy Ivan
06-12-2002, 12:01 PM
Here is actually a picture of me, and my gun on the field.
This was taken by a ref, during the one game that me and my buddy AJ decided to switch guns. I shot his Shocker with his custom flame job, and he shot my warp fed mini.

I'm in the blue IZE goggles, which jamescoop will recognize, (I bought them from him :)), and AJ is in the center with the bright yellow/black goggles, holding my mini.

Sorry about the huge pic. I'm at work and don't have anything to resize it.

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-12-2002, 12:04 PM
may i ask...what exactly is on ur mag... it looks pretty sweet.

Patron God of Pirates
06-12-2002, 12:38 PM
Props to the guy with the stock 98!

Krazy Ivan
06-12-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates
Props to the guy with the stock 98!

Rental...

And I have a Blue KAPP gas-thru, Dye (Old school) Boomstick, 68 4.5K Max-Flo Anno'd blue, a CP flame 2" drop, Dye 45 single trigger frame with dye clear stickies. hrm... Also a 18v revvy, and a blue warp feed.

I'll hopefully have better pics of the mini itself soon.

*EDIT* I forgot my black swivel elbows *EDIT*

cphilip
06-12-2002, 02:01 PM
The guy on the right looks like he is carrying around a bubble gum machine....He a Vendor? :D

Patron God of Pirates
06-12-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Krazy Ivan

Rental...

Oh well, Props anyway. I had many a good game with my 98 Tippy, stock barrel and all. I sometimes still use it, but with a Spyder threaded Ramrod barrel (lapco adapter). That basically creates the loudest gun on the planet. It also obliterates about 1/5th of the balls I shoot through it.

Krazy Ivan
06-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
The guy on the right looks like he is carrying around a bubble gum machine....He a Vendor? :D

The eggolution at it's best :)