PDA

View Full Version : Why are automags so good?

greencocker
06-12-2002, 01:33 PM
I am confused on the advantages of the Automag. When I fired one it was slow and incosistent and then I tried another and it had the same problems. Why are they so great?

personman
06-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Cuz they dont rely on the use of elves. :rolleyes:

shartley
06-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Owner not taking care of his mag? Or user error?

(added)
I handed one of my Son’s friends my RT Pro and said “Go ahead and rip off a few shots!”. (to show him how good the RTP was)

He took it and Pop, Pop, Pop, (note: now slow down the speed in which you just read those “pop”s… he was VERY slow).

I looked at him with a frown… I then took the RT Pro back and said, “No, like THIS!..” And ripped off a good string of shots.

“WOW!” He said.

Mind you I am not even what I would consider a “fast” shooter.

TylerDurden
06-12-2002, 01:53 PM
For one thing, their as strong as tanks, and do not break easily. They have a simple design. As for consistency, several people on the boards have been able to get a good, consitent output. It mainly depends on whether your using nitrogen, or CO2, and also the regulator that you use. However it is not any more accurate than a cocker or angel, but its durable. Hope this helps. ;)

dropkick1
06-12-2002, 02:00 PM
first u have to believe in the elves, which i personally don't, but i would think they are similar to sock gnomes or whatever. anyway they really don't do much.

ken