PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of my Xtreme, what do you think?

Sledgehammer
06-12-2002, 03:28 PM
Now with warp feed and melted hopper. Dan and I tried to install the triggernomics trigger last weekend, but we couldn't get the stock trigger out, that trigger pin is damn tight!!!

Side view:

Sledgehammer
06-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Top view:

Sledgehammer
06-12-2002, 03:30 PM
And here's what it looks like from the receiving end :D :

AssassN
06-12-2002, 03:30 PM
NICE MAG! I tried to get my trigger out too so i could polish it and had the same problem. I like your set up!

AGDSaul
06-12-2002, 03:43 PM
There is a way to take those trigger pins out. When I am out in the field I have and adjustable automatic punch used for marking metal, it is around the size of a pen. Well you push it into the pin and the force of the punch is strong enough to take the pin out, but you have to make sure your doing it the right way. Which is the oppisite way the pin was pushed in. It usaully will take two to three punches to take it out. If it dosen't move on the first try maybe your trying to take it out the wrong way. It works the same way to put the pin back in. Hope this helps.

Saul Ramirez
Airgun Designs
E-mag Tech.
Production Manager

the123
06-12-2002, 11:10 PM
I love the gun, but is there a better way to setup your warp/hopper to have the hose at a straighter angle? THe first pictures ever taken of these beauties showed the hose at a perfect downward curve, but without a hopper. I'm sure you'd have to melt a hopper down quite a bit for a good fit.

RT_Luver
06-12-2002, 11:26 PM
or just drill a hole. thats what I'm plannin on. I know it takes down that amount of balls you can have in it, but melting it down would do tha same and I'm sure it would do more damage to

Sledgehammer
06-12-2002, 11:51 PM
Well, attaching the warp the way I did gives a tigther fit than running the hose just straight down. Plus, if a did it that way, the hopper would be further back, making my setup back heavy.

I didnt want to drill the hopper for two reasons:

1st: I don't like holes that can let water and/or dirt get into my hopper.

2nd: With the melted hopper, if the warp malfunctions/breaks, I can just take the hopper out of the warp and slap it on my center feed module.

Yama
06-12-2002, 11:55 PM
i think u have way too much money(not that its bad)Xtreme AND angel AIR jeeeze!

Manuel_FZR
06-13-2002, 02:38 AM
wooohhhhhaaaaaaaa :eek:
Hey sledge ... you must come to our field ... I must hold this baby in my hands. ;)
btw on the 29th I´m in Pforzheim at the third day of the german amateur league; would it be possible for you to come there? :rolleyes:

AngelBoy
06-13-2002, 08:27 AM
I love you:D Now you can send it over here and let me hold it for you, to make sure it works properly, forever.

shartley
06-13-2002, 08:46 AM
Very nice setup. http://automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I prefer a different color with the Extremes, but that is a personal preference.

Also, I always thought the barrels made them look like a WWII Tank or an Artillery Gun…. It kind of takes away from the idea of smooth and new, makes the whole thing look a bit blocky in my opinion… different barrel, BIG change in looks.

(Note: Again, great setup and nice marker. My comments were mostly cosmetic preferences.)

Sledgehammer
06-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Hey sharteley, I prefer different colors too, I just thought, why waste money on an anno job that Dan (Maghog) is gonna ruin anyways? :D

shartley
06-13-2002, 08:54 AM
LOL Very good point. No reason to get one all “pretty” when it will be changed anyway. I agree. :D

Make sure you post pictures when Dan gets through with it!

Sledgehammer
06-13-2002, 09:02 AM
You bet!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

AssassN
06-13-2002, 09:18 AM
BTW it looks like ur back lok-sok is falling off. Around the bottom area, u might want to pull it up in case u slide into a bunker and i pops off.

Personally with a gun like that i wouldn't do a whole lot of sliding. But thats just me.

Sledgehammer
06-13-2002, 09:21 AM
AssassN: Not falling off, just misaligned, took care of it :rolleyes: