PDA

View Full Version : Great AGD Article at RumbleMe.com

thecompany
06-12-2002, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to point everyone over to a nice little article that a member of RumbleMe.com wrote up. Come on by!

RumbleMe.com - Paintball Authority (http://www.rumbleme.com)

AGD
06-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Nice write up, glad to see someone get it right!

AGD

Blazingace
06-13-2002, 12:19 AM
:D :D Ain't no way you are all talking about me!!!!!!!! If you are Thank you (as I turn a bright crimson) I am alittle tired of Cocker owners flooding a wedsite with Cockers rule and Cockers can do this and Cockers can cook breakfast. Personally I am glad they put it up. I didn't think that they would. It sounds like an advertisement or something. I like Rumbleme.com, not only because Shartly is a Mod over there. It is a unique setup with articles and a forum. Very cool. Once again if its my article, Thank you. Just doing my part to spread the AGD love.:D

shartley
06-13-2002, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the article! We love having great members and are glad you like the site. :)

FactsOfLife
06-13-2002, 07:03 AM
cocker's can't cook breakfeast....

cocker's ARE for breakfast...

FordPrefect
06-13-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Blazingace
I like Rumbleme.com, not only because Shartly is a Mod over there

Hey shartley, doesn't the omitting of the "e" get annoying to you? I just think that it would for some reason.

shartley
06-13-2002, 12:03 PM
Hey shartley, doesn't the omitting of the "e" get annoying to you? I just think that it would for some reason.
Nah… not too much. It is done so often that I really don’t think twice about it. It could be worse… ;)

AssassN
06-13-2002, 12:09 PM
WOW... they make AGD sound like the best company in the world.... o ya they are.

Finally someone is telling the truth.

Shail
06-13-2002, 12:27 PM
That was a great article, which says it all.

hitech
06-13-2002, 12:50 PM
Very nice article. Well written. Glad to see someone taking the time to spread the "gospel". ;)

FrAuStY
06-13-2002, 03:23 PM
All I gotta say is... :

This is cut directly from rumbleme.com main page
Markers: Airgun Designs Resurgence in Paintball
Posted by: Blazingace on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 08:23 PM CDT

Everyone knows Airgun Designs. Mr. Tom Kaye is a paintball visionary. His company created the Powerfeed, introduced High Pressure Air to paintball and brought us the ultra reliable Automag. Rumors have been spread that Airgun Designs (AGD) is going out of bussiness. This is all just baseless gossip. AGD is rolling out awesome new products and continuing its tradition of excellent service.

(106 Reads)

What better advertising than word of mouth, or word of typing!

Will Wood
06-13-2002, 03:42 PM
AGD invented powerfeed?

Nice article.

shartley
06-13-2002, 05:12 PM
What better advertising than word of mouth, or word of typing!
(referencing the 106 Read Rate of the article)

Yes, that is true.. nice READ rate... but go and read the article a couple times and see what happens to the READ Number. ;)

I am not saying this to be mean (heck RumbleMe.com is my other home), but so that people keep things in proper perspective. You can get 106 reads with a much smaller actual individual reader rate. And I can tell you that most of those READs came from AO members going to check it out.... NOT regular RumbleMe.com visitors. I know I put at least 3 “reads” on it myself.

Get my point? I am a moderator over there and can tell you that to find out what the average read rate for an article is, just look at any other article... one that was NOT directly advertised on AO. ;)

Of course you get a high read rate when you pull the readers from AO… and let’s face it, it may be nice, but we already support AGD. LOL

Perspective please, proper perspective. :D

paintbattler
06-13-2002, 10:09 PM
glad to see agd getting into the spotlights