PDA

View Full Version : Imbarrasing bunker incidents...

RT_Luver
06-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Come on guys.... I know ya'll got some. this is my favorite.

alright...at my local field we got a snake down the left side of the field(looking down at it from the top) and it had rained ALl DAY, but we were still havin a blast. ok, we have the break-out, I take off runnin.I moce to a bunker at the very top. shot one guy in the head(to bad he was on my team and trying t get to a bunker and had to run in front of me, well I guess he shoulda duked). I move up a lil bit and get one guy in the shoulder. I move into a bunker near the mid of the field to the left and see a guy that hadn't noticed me yet. the snake is just about 7 feet from me so I think "hmm, if you can get to that fast enuf and he dont see me, I can get him SOO EASY" well I take off runnin. lil did i know that HE DID see me and started shootin. I'm like OHH **IT and I forget about the bunker I'm runnin too and just try not to get hit. i reach the bunker b4 I remember about it, and trust me....I was runnin as FAST as I could. my skins, knees, and feet hit it, I flip over it, land on the back of my neck and I just lay there for about 1 minute when the ref comes runnin over to me and he asks me if i'm all right and reply " which part of me, the half over here or over there. luckily I didn't do any MAJOR damage and i just had to wait for about 2 games to heal( I busted my legs up pretty nice, but I'm tuff. I got it outta my mind) the funny thing was, after that a guy from the team that that field sponsers came over to me and said something to the effect like"yo...those where some pretty sweet moves up there, b4 you hit the snake, you on any team or anything" and i'm like "yea" and he was like "ohh..." and walked off. i felt specail to actually be wanted on a team. but I couldn't desert my team...well thats my imbarrasing stroy, whatya ya'lls?

MrMag
06-12-2002, 11:51 PM
i got something embarrasing to tell ya............. YOU SPELLED EMBARRASING WRONG, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

RT_Luver
06-12-2002, 11:53 PM
this is a forum....not an english contest

RobAGD
06-13-2002, 12:24 AM
oh I have a few :)

5 man NPPL Pittsburg The Mound Fields at Urban assualt. I run over the top bunker a guy and fall, snapping my grup frame off. I finish the game with my tank hanging from the hose and me maddly working the trigger rod with no trigger. The refs had a good laugh at the one. The AGD tech working fixed my gun up good as new ( new rail and GF as I bentteh rail in teh fall )

2 games later, another bunker and another nasty spill ( these mounds were still "new" and hard large loose clumps of dirt ) shot my guy and bent the living crap out of the rail again. Its so bad I almost have a pump I have to shoot so slow so it wont shoot down, but it still worked well enough to shot 2 more guys.

Right after I got my Emag, I am playing the local field getting back up too speed playing Hyper ball and what not. We send a guy to the snake, I am covering. Well a battle breaks out and I loose track of my snake player. I hear my back player screaming that the snake is on him. I load up start shooting and I get a ref to "check" the player. He goes in, and I go to bunker him :) Well my snake guy was in thier end of the snake, and teh ref was chekcing him, I leap over the tube as I am shooting I see the wrong jersey and I relize I just did my own guy :/ Doh

2 weeks ago Playing at a local field I need to get the turkey out of a Sub on the tape I put him in a go. I get to the bunker clean reach over and no player, I relize my mistake and swich spots and shoot him, but it turns from a clean kill to a trade :(

Oh well...

-Robert

LittMag
06-13-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by RT_Luver
this is a forum....not an english contest

Damn, time to find a new forum ;) :D

dropkick1
06-13-2002, 12:40 AM
i got one for ya

the last time i played about 2 weeks ago, i was hucking myself to the farthest bunker off the start, so its me by myself just charging at this plywood bunker and as i get to it i'm going a little too fast and put my hand out to slow me down on the bunker, and let me tell u the wood just fell over and left me crouching there for a bit, needless to say my best friend was on the other team and started to unload on me and missed so i ran back and was safe for a while...

ken

magman007
06-13-2002, 12:49 AM
woh woh woh! you bent your trigger frame and rail on your e-mag? jeez man! i wish i saw pics of that! that woulda been hillarious, you shoulda been like, gotta love "manual mode" holding up your hand. lol thats funny Jeez Rob!

nutz
06-13-2002, 07:36 AM
haha these are great

i cant remember a funny story right now, i know i have one somewhere. (its too early in the morning and i have to go to freakin summer school)

Load SM5
06-13-2002, 07:37 AM
Something similiar to dropkick's story.

I am hauling to a plastic and wood bunker off the break under a lot of fire. I drop and slide into it a little late and hit the bunker pretty hard. The bunker more or less explodes around me with the plastic face dropping straight forward and the wooden supports both fall in and nail me right on top of the head, nearly knocking me unconcious. And to add insult to injury while I am laying there, flat on my face and drooling, a little girl with a rental piranha shot me about 6 times on the top of my head and shoulders.

RobAGD
06-13-2002, 09:03 AM
Naw this was a LONG time ago, that was my Classic gun, if you could break teh trigger frame or rail on an Emag you are doing some internal damage to yourslef :)

-Robert

Originally posted by magman007
woh woh woh! you bent your trigger frame and rail on your e-mag? jeez man! i wish i saw pics of that! that woulda been hillarious, you shoulda been like, gotta love "manual mode" holding up your hand. lol thats funny Jeez Rob!

Jonno06
06-13-2002, 10:08 AM
I have done that before....

I go to bunker someone just to notice no one is there....:confused:
they pop out one bunker next to me and shoot me:o

FeelTheRT
06-13-2002, 11:05 AM
oh the irony! You know what's embarassing? You spelled it wrong in the title!!

but here's my story... This was about i think two months ago. Me and another guy were just exchanging shots. There was one other bunker between us and they were all along the tape line. I herd his lid open so i was assuming he was reloading so i try to sprint over to bunker him but i was in a squat position for so long i must have pulled my cafe muscle when i tried to run. i fell over my side and accedently sqweezed the trigger and i shot myself on my left inner thiegh.

Pand0ra
06-13-2002, 11:27 AM
I've a nice one too :)

A few weeks ago, I played 5vs5 on a Sup'Air ball. In less than 1 minute we won the game. The ref starts to check our player carrying the flag.
During this time, I start to talk to one of the ref about what I could improve in my moves. As I talk, I don't pay attention and put a foot out of the field, and get my armband removed LOL.
5 seconds later the game is over.

@++

magatron
06-13-2002, 01:43 PM
the first time i ever played with my first gun, a spyder compact 2000, i wa playing at a friends home in his lagre wooded backyard, and while charging towards a tree to get out of a bad spot, apparently my belt stoped being and busted, may pants fell down round ankles and trip into a big puddle of mud, then i proceded to get lit up by my own team mate, ahhh yes...the good old days.

Lone Gunman
06-13-2002, 02:16 PM
One time I was paying woods ball with my friends and I am in this hollowed out tree. I seen one of my friends move over to the side to flank me, so I lean agaist the tree. As I start to shoot, the whole freakin tree just falls over! Luckily I made the guy retreat from my side and we ended up winning the game.

Yeah I know, not very embarrasing but I try not to make an entire fool out of myself.

E==Mag MAN
06-13-2002, 03:27 PM
I have a couple stories. Well im on a hill. Right in fron tof me is this trench. Its a real trench. well i am making a bunker but first i have to jump over the trench. Im running he comes out i start shooting as im running. well since i started shooting i forgot the jump.LOl wam! i was like OWWWWWWWWWW! then the reff jsut called me out cause he though i broke something lol. i stan dup half my warp is gone. THEN CAME THE ****! ***! *****! ****! ***! ****!. the guy in the bunker was laughing his *** off. man was i mad but lol "who would forget the jump over a trench"

another one its a big game its like 20 degree's. At pev's there this ditch called teh bfd heheh big F****** ditch. Its like 200 feet deep. well there is this stream at bottom its pretty deap. deaper than usual about 3 feet. well me and my friend are running along the ridge he goes wam. falls all the way down. then into the stream. lol it was 20 degree's he was COLD! then im laughing i take to steps guess what........OWW i fall down lol that hurt i hit a tree to.But i didnt go in teh water. needless to say there were alot of people laughing at us.

FordPrefect
06-13-2002, 03:38 PM
Emag Man, you HAVE to watch out for those uneven feilds!;)

OldSchoolMag
06-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Allright, I'm playing a pretty large rec game at this place that's got these flat, 1 dimensional (it seems like it) boards sticking up 3 feet wide and 6 feet tall out of the ground. So, I take off right after game on, and I'm hoofing it to this huge flat bunker right in the middle of the field. I see a group of five guys to my right and I open up on them as I slide into the bunker, I get one, and then right as I hit the bunker (and I mean HIT - I put my entire body into it) I realize that it's got a PVC pipe in the middle of the board, and it TURNS!! Needless to say, the board turns around and smacks me in the back of the head(Load SM5, you're not the only one!) knocking me onto my chest. Well, those 4 guys left are pretty pissed that I got one of their own out, and promptly return the favor on me.

My ego recovered quickly.

OSM

paintbattler
06-13-2002, 07:28 PM
yo RT_Luver..i remember one embarassing "stunt" you did one game in the scenario games..well here is how it goes..im playing about midfield, then RT_Luver comes down too and he got out. well we were playing unlimited lives. so RT_Luver went back to the checkpoint place and then came RUNNING DOWN. well he passed me and ran straight into a bunker right infront of me. it made a loud [I]thunk and it was hilarious..i was laughing so hard

Telefragged
06-13-2002, 09:47 PM
Well, here we go, I'm playing speedball at the 'local' field, a small 3-man Sup-Air that's pretty cool. There's really only 2 good spots on thet field, the snakes on either side, and the doritos. So, off the break, I pull my gun from the tapeline, and crouch+run+shoot (tough!) my way to the snake. I get there, take out a guy making his way to the large fish-shaped bunker in the middle, and see some guy just sitting back in his bunker with his gun on the ground, and he's doing nothing. So, I was going to go for a bunker move on him, but: I get up too fast, lose my balance, slip and flip over the snake, right into a shooting lane...I spent a lot of time cleaning paint off myself.

InfinatyBPS
06-13-2002, 10:08 PM
well on a muddy day at my local feild we were playing speedball(this was my first time playing btw) I run for a middle bunker and i get shot in the chest from a guy like 30 feet away, and i pull my trigger on my raptor and i it starts farting and i slip backward in the mud and my raptor sounding like a machinegun I thought it was going to explode so i threw it, and all that happened in like 1 second it was crazy, and i had like the whole feild laughing...
Another thing is, I was at camp pentleton in Oceanside, and I went to run for a bunker and it was summer so there were tons of brown grass and weeds and I was wearing lugs with no grip, so I run as fast as I can to get to the bunker and try to stop, but instead i slip onto my side and I see guys coming forward so I just start spraying whatever and all while im actualy sliding like 5 feet on my side, a guy i met that day told me it looked like a mission impossable or james bond move, and i just wish someone got that on tape... Oh ya I smacked my barrel into the bunker and somehow dinted the thread area... so that sucked :p

nutz
06-13-2002, 10:33 PM
at one field near me theres a river that runs along the tape. Its in bounds to go in the river and theres a part of the river that goes into the side of the field. Kind of like an indentation in the field. Well i snuck along the bank of the river and i was going to move into a great posisiton on the opposite bank. Now all i had to do was cross the river (which was frozen at the time) As i started to sprint across the river the people on the opposite side open fire on me and i keep running. Seconds later wham! i fall through the ice and start getting pelted by tons of paintballs. I was like **** ****! hit! hit! i left the game completly frozen and soaked in freezing temperatures. LOL those were the days...