PDA

View Full Version : nugie444 - worst communication ever

phatphuzz
06-13-2002, 10:51 AM
3 weeks, multiple emails, NO response, NO item, NOTHING.

I sent my revvy & $$money to him via Next-Day Express Air!!!
He received it the next day - May 23rd.

It's 3 weeks later & nothing received. I can understand if there were extenuating circumstances, but out of basic trading decency, I deserve at least a response to my emails. Nugie444 hasn't responded to any of the emails that I sent him since May 31st!!! This really defeats the whole point of incurring additional expenses on my behalf to overnight it to him!

I could forgive his previous excuses of being busy, but he obviously had enough time to post here AND respond to my comments in his thread, but not enough time to email me a tracking #??? Sounds pretty lame to me. This is inexcusable trading behavior. :mad:

Mossman
06-13-2002, 04:06 PM
Up for you fuzz.

I was gonna do whatever it took to get his emag, but after talking to fuzz about this guy I'm gonna have to pass. He posts in his threads all the time, but wont talk to fuzz.

Give him the PT you bastard!

phatphuzz
06-27-2002, 02:38 AM
*update*

I got a pt extreme without a clip and have never heard from him. Unless I want to pay an extra $36(clip+shipping) or use a gun I'll have to feed Revolutionary War style - one ball at a time - it's pretty worthless.

The box was shipped & postmarked a couple days AFTER he said the following in his thread:
i sent u ur stuff. i swear on my life!!! u should have it by now! im serious

LIAR, horrible communication, & I don't even care about getting anything from him, just want to cut my losses & hope I never have the misfortune to deal with a trader like him again............ :mad:

Mossman
06-27-2002, 07:35 AM
That sucks fuzz. NUGIE! Welcome to my bad traders list and may you ROT.

alf
06-27-2002, 08:05 AM
yeah, im doing a third party for nugie444 and paintballsucka...this deal was supposed to go down about 2 weeks ago, and i FINALLY get an email from nugie...i responded in about 2 minutes and never got a response back...

ok, in his defense, MAYBE he *IS* a really busy guy, or maybe he doesnt have unlimited access to a computer, or maybe he doesnt drive yet...and i can understand all of that...BUT, he should tell us, not just leave us dangling out in the wind...

nugie444...i dont have a bad traders list YET, but you are getting CLOSE...i expect an email from you by tomorrow, which will include the tracking number of the emag...if i dont hear from you by sunday, the deal is off...

-alf

edit:

i got the emag...and the cash...nugie444, a word of caution...dont send cash...money orders are much easier to track/verify if they made it to where they are going...cash is a bad idea...

everything arrived, as stated....except the "window" on the grip frame is missing...i dont know if that was discussed with paintballsucka...

nugie444 IS NOT a bad trader...he is (like phatphuzz said) a VERY BAD COMMUNICATOR

Mossman
06-27-2002, 02:31 PM
Not true. not only did he lie and not respond to fuzz's emails, he SENT AN ITEM MISSING NECESSARY PARTS. He is a terrible trader, and I hope you like your stay in my sig.

PaintballSucka
07-04-2002, 02:35 PM
ya