PDA

View Full Version : What happened when I called jon at airgun

BTAutoMag
06-13-2002, 05:19 PM
i had to call him and ask a few questions about the valve i just got. i was jamming to some elevator music when i hear this... (**** = bad word

"click click **** click slam click **** click **** whoa click, hello, this is jon at airgun designs, how may i help you?"

a good hour long conversation took place after that initial screw up:D he said he went to grab the head set and the whole phone came with it:D

Jonno06
06-13-2002, 05:30 PM
lol,thats funny as hell....

Butterfingers
06-13-2002, 05:31 PM
LOL

Creative Mayhem
06-13-2002, 05:31 PM
LOL I've done this to people before and not realize it, it actually qiute embarrassing for the person who represents the company. It is funny never the less.

paintbattler
06-13-2002, 05:34 PM
lol, thats hilarious

Load SM5
06-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Hey phone's are still a little tricky for Jon. He'll get the hang of it eventually.

Gecko
06-13-2002, 05:42 PM
just lucky he didn't hang up on you........
:)
john i still owe you and saul a drink at shatnerball
Gecko

WARPED1
06-13-2002, 05:50 PM
ROFLMAO!

shartley
06-13-2002, 06:02 PM
Okay.. in Jon’s defense…

That was NOT really Jon. It was his evil twin. How do I know? Simple.. let’s look at what was said...

"click click **** click slam click **** click **** whoa click, hello, this is jon at airgun designs, how may i help you?"
hmmmm Can anyone else see the problem? Here, let me post what the REAL Jon would have said:

"click click **** click slam click **** click **** whoa click, hello, this is jon at airgun designs, how may i help you, Bro?”

;)
:D:D:D

Load SM5
06-13-2002, 06:09 PM
Actually, he does'nt call you "Bro" until he's familiar with you.....it takes about 5 seconds.

shartley
06-13-2002, 06:16 PM
HeeHee Well..

Sorry Jon.. I tried to help you out… ;)

Gambit1106
06-13-2002, 06:22 PM
Shartley,

I have to agree with you 100%. Everyone is Bro or brother.

Jon,

Are you going to be out playing this weekend? I thinking of heading up to badlandz I know as usual Gunga will be there.

Darren

BTAutoMag
06-13-2002, 11:17 PM
accualy he did call me bro, after i told him who i was:)

Restola
06-13-2002, 11:42 PM
spend a lot of time answering phones and you do stupid stuff all the time

i answered the phone at work once

me: "...intro.... can i have you account number please?"
customer: "i dont have my account number..."
then the instant he finished "number": *CLICK*

and i hung up on the guy while reaching for the volume button. he called back pretty upset.

then you have the classic "things-i-said-while-i-thought-the-mute-button-was-on"... ugh. those are calls you want to forget.

BTAutoMag
06-13-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Restola
then you have the classic "things-i-said-while-i-thought-the-mute-button-was-on"... ugh. those are calls you want to forget.

i love the "well i didnt know i was speaking to the answering machine... i thought i hung up the phone" :D

i got caught by one guys mom saying some pretty bad stuff about him when i thought i had hung up
kinda funny when he played back the recording of what his mom heard and i freaked.

some thing about him being gay and doing things to his "paint" balls;)

zads27
06-14-2002, 01:48 AM
I think he was fumbling with the headset cuz he only had one hand to put it on with. The other hand was still holding that extreme e-mag, probably lvl 10 now.

Havoc_online
06-14-2002, 02:17 AM
LOL, jon is cool...

agdjon
06-14-2002, 07:48 AM
hehehehe, Yeah BT and I had a good conversation.

And yes, the phone cord got tangled up with the headset thus bringing the phone with me.

Load: I wil teach you how to use a phone, oh and get it right, it only takes 3 seconds hehehehe :D

Gambit: I will be leaving promptly at 4 today to goto New York and visit my cousin from the Philippines so I won't be at Badlandz today.
:(

Shartley: Thanks for coming to the rescue bro :)

Gecko: will be waiting on the drink ;)

Zads: How did you know???
:p

magman007
06-14-2002, 04:19 PM
you guys kno what is really hard? is when jon is talking to you at the Iao at the agd booth, then like 20 people swarm, and he calls each and everyone of em bro. You have no clue who he is talkin to. its pretty harrowing.

RT_Luver
06-14-2002, 05:24 PM
LOL...thats pretty funny. hmmm.....interesting

FrAuStY
06-14-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Restola
spend a lot of time answering phones and you do stupid stuff all the time

i answered the phone at work once

me: "...intro.... can i have you account number please?"
customer: "i dont have my account number..."
then the instant he finished "number": *CLICK*

and i hung up on the guy while reaching for the volume button. he called back pretty upset.

Man do I feel you, I'm an online rep for a wireless company and my job is to help other reps with "Technical" calls. I swear there are some stupid people in the customer service industry and I handle calls from them. But I completely agree about the whole "things-i-said-while-i-thought-the-mute-button-was-on" LOL! I've had instances where I'd say "Jesus!, this has got to be the dumbest person I've ever tried to help!" and they were on the phone. I've also caught myself stating "Someone show me the stupid tree these people are picked from... I wanna cut it down!" The rep was like... "excuse me??" I was like.. "umm... I wasn't talking to you" LOL phones...they're great. My favorite button is the release button. Sometimes I'll get cocky people who will call 15 seconds before we close and have alittle giggle in their talk. They'll say "I bet you were just fixing to walk out the door weren't you, well you gotta stay and help me(under their breath "hehe") I'm like "Well have you ever wanted a job where you could get out of your work with just one button? GUESS WHAT, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE JOBS.. *click*" Anyway... good job Jon.. keeping people on their toes huh.

Restola
06-14-2002, 07:49 PM
I'm like "Well have you ever wanted a job where you could get out of your work with just one button? GUESS WHAT, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE JOBS
hahaha

agdjon
06-17-2002, 09:09 AM
Frausty: Hehehehe, you got me beat bro :-)