PDA

View Full Version : unbelievable thing just happend (negative)

LaW
06-14-2002, 12:12 AM
It is midnight and all of a sudden *splat* *splat* *splat*

That is right, someone drove by my house in the country and fired about 20 paintballs at it. Unbelievable... geez and I have an idea on who it was and will be contacting the authorities tomorrow morning after I find out for sure about who it was. Not good...

Army
06-14-2002, 12:14 AM
Yup, turn 'em in. No excuse, no reason ever for that kind of behavior. Smoke their butts!

LaW
06-14-2002, 12:17 AM
Exactly, it just makes me sick. Completely not a good image for paintball. At least it doesn't help at all. My town is full of little kids that buy paint every day at this really bad shop in town and they all like to be idiots about it. They play backyard ball all the time, they paintball houses... its just unbelievable...

damageinc54
06-14-2002, 02:40 AM
Tomorrow night have your gear ready so you can get the drop on them :D !!!!! Bust em!

ThePatriot
06-14-2002, 04:46 AM
I would rather get the cops set up to get em or something. Sure personal revenge is fun, but its just so much better to bust em in court.....you could probably get some compensation also.

the JoKeR
06-14-2002, 06:28 AM
Oops, that was your house? JK. Kind of ironic that it happened to another paintballer. Maybe somebody you know?

nutz
06-14-2002, 07:34 AM
idiots with paintball guns...

Timmee
06-14-2002, 07:51 AM
Get a video camera, and catch the punks in the act. My parents did that when some idiots threw rocks through their picture window. When the cops caught them, they admitted to it (the car they were driving had distinguishing marks). They had to pay to replace the window, do community service, and nobody's messed with my parents house again.

LaW
06-14-2002, 09:20 AM
Yeah I think I know who it was. In fact I am almost 99% possitive so I'm just going to mention the names as possible suspects. I'm going to the station to report it right now actually. These guys were actually friends of mine in high school.

Webmaster
06-14-2002, 09:57 AM
That sucks..

my car now has 4 permenant splat marks and lots of white splatter all over from some vandels...

grrrrr

LaW
06-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Webmaster
That sucks..

my car now has 4 permenant splat marks and lots of white splatter all over from some vandels...

grrrrr

My last car got hit 3 times by paintballs from the neighbors kids across the street. They were in back so I just kind of shrugged it off and went over and just warned them to be more careful... the kids were fairly young. luckily my car didn't have any splat marks... that sucks too

J
06-14-2002, 10:59 AM
I hear people bragging at my school on how they do all this stuff, and it really sucks too because I can't do anything about it. And I can imagine all the old people around here and rallying up to ban paintball...

personman
06-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Alright LaW, heres the plan.
Around midnight, crouch in your bushes with your trusty SFL(you do have one, dont you?) and as soon as they drive past... POP OUT AND SHOOT THE LONGEST STRING IN THE WORLD :p Then get your back up friends that I havent told you about to spring out and tip over their car! LOL! I come up with the best Ideas, dont I?

LaW
06-14-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by personman
Alright LaW, heres the plan.
Around midnight, crouch in your bushes with your trusty SFL(you do have one, dont you?) and as soon as they drive past... POP OUT AND SHOOT THE LONGEST STRING IN THE WORLD :p Then get your back up friends that I havent told you about to spring out and tip over their car! LOL! I come up with the best Ideas, dont I?

Actually I have a nice pretty emag but same thing ;) hehe nah i could never do that haha

paintbattler
06-14-2002, 11:47 AM
man, thats aweful. why do ppl always have to treat paintball markers with bad respect.

Yatta!
06-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Go to your nearest arms dealer, buy a pistol, unload some rounds in the air when you see them. If that don't make them crap their pants, then time for a rougher course of action... dont shoot the air. You live in the country? Just dump the bodies somewhere or feed them to the pigs.

Yatta!

PS:I was joking dont shoot them, unless you want to...If you dont want to buy a pistol, just dry fire your gun when they come by or call the police or video tape, there are lots of options.

Jonno06
06-14-2002, 05:42 PM
no no no....when the drive by,paint up the car(not them)

yea....or no?

any idea on what gun they used?

personman
06-14-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by LaW

Actually I have a nice pretty emag but same thing ;) hehe nah i could never do that haha
I thought you had a SFL cuz I thought I rem.. nm lol